In a recent statement, Harry and Meghan announced that they plan on keeping the birth of the baby a secret, which means royal fanatics won't be seeing Meghan pose for pictures on the steps of the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital like previous royal moms, Bustle reports.
Ever since his marriage to Meghan Markle back in May 2018, Harry has been exuding happiness and joy, and yes, we think it's all because of his wife.
Gone were the #inspo travel shots featuring close friends like stylist Jessica Mulroney, the foodie posts - basically anything that gave us a real glimpse into her private life.More news: Blue Jackets advance after sweep of mighty Lightning
Though her exact due date has not been released, fans are theorizing that Meghan will give birth to a baby girl or boy as soon as Easter.
The Duchess of Sussex now has citizenship in the United States, and in a statement made to CNN by Kensington Palace, a spokesperson confirmed that she will apply to become a British citizen.
In a new documentary titled Meghan and Harry: A Royal Baby Story, set to air on Quest Red in the UK, Samantha claims Meghan will "definitely get a nanny".
He appeared on Australian show Today Extra, where he discussed several piece of gossip regarding Baby Sussex on Sunday.
Additionally, the same post referenced both American and British currency, writing, "Whether a $5 donation, £1000 contribution, offering to volunteer, or spreading the word - you've played your part".More news: Cloud lifting with lots of sunshine sending Easter temperatures soaring
"@Baby2Baby have received over 5,000 products to disperse to children in need, including cribs, books, backpacks, diapers and have received monetary donations from around the globe - from Guadalajara to Italy".
This also isn't the first time Meghan and Harry's Instagram account has gained attention. Harry and Meghan made it very clear the birth is going to be private'.
Of course, the person hired will be based at Frogmore Cottage, the Sussexes new home in Windsor that they moved into just a couple of weeks ago.
As for Meghan, the source said that "she'll be a fantastic mother".More news: Fordham University student dead in bell tower fall
- Trump vetoes measure to end US involvement in Yemen war
- Malaysia to free woman accused of Kim Jong Nam murder
- Donald Trump Hates the Mueller Report Except When He Doesn’t
- Barcelona 3 United 0 (Agg: 4-0)
- Jason Kenney’s United Conservative Party projected to win majority government in Alberta
- National Football League draft: Washington Redskins 3-round mock draft
- Dolphins' full 2019 schedule to be revealed Wednesday; here's the details
- Black Hole image ran through de-blurring software has focus
- Hoda Kotb adopts a second daughter at 54
- Notre Dame: Aerial footage reveals the true extent of the damage