The date of one of the most anticipated games of the 2019 season has just been leaked.
We've known since the end of last season which opponents the San Francisco 49ers will face in 2019.More news: Apple may finally be getting a handle on games
If that news is correct, the annual high-profile matchup between the Super Bowl champions and a top contender is likely to be pushed to another of the primetime games during Week 1.
They'll play the Raiders in London on October 6, according to WGN-AM 720's Harry Teinowitz, who for years has reliably published Bears game dates against specific opponents before the league's official announcement. Due to the Redskins' third-place finish in the NFC East last season, the team will take on the third-place teams from the NFC South and NFC West, as well.
With the league celebrating its 100th season, the NFL had been seeking to schedule games that are reminiscent of the league's rich history.More news: The Honor 20 is coming on 21 May
With that, here are three games that could be placed on a Thursday, Sunday or Monday night.
The Bears already know that they will kick off the National Football League regular season by hosting the rival Green Bay Packers on Thursday night, September 5 at Soldier Field.More news: Ronda Rousey Says She's On An "Impregnation Vacation" After Breaking Hand
- Sony’s PS4 successor sports 3D audio tech, faster SSD storage
- Nipsey Hussle's Kids Don't Need Handouts Because They're Set Up For Life
- Bettor Won More Than $1 Million Thanks To Tiger Woods’ Masters Win
- Black Hole image ran through de-blurring software has focus
- Trump vetoes measure to end US involvement in Yemen war
- Barcelona 3 United 0 (Agg: 4-0)
- Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Users Hit By Outages
- Islanders top Penguins 4-1 to take 3-0 series lead
- Russell Wilson signs record-breaking contract with Seahawks
- Notre Dame: Aerial footage reveals the true extent of the damage