Unfortunately though, the unseasonably warm weather will not last.
Ibiza: Friday - 17 degrees, Saturday - 18 degrees, Sunday - 18 degrees.
How warm could it get? .
Highs will reach the low to mid-50s.
A drier end to the week is expected with high pressure over Scandinavia ridging westwards across Britain allowing warmer air to drift upwards from France.More news: Apple and Qualcomm Settle Sweeping Patent Suits
Monday will herald a period of blustery rain and cooler temperatures ranging from 13 to 15 degrees, although it could still be warmer than normal for the time of year.
According to its forecast, the upcoming long weekend - Easter Weekend - will see sky-scraping temperatures.
Sunday looks likely to be the warmest of the days, with highs of 19C in Maidstone.
Steve Willington continued: "It now looks like more changeable and cooler weather will arrive from the northwest from Easter Sunday, however there remains the chance that southeastern parts of the country could remain warm and settled into Easter Monday".
A system slowly start to move into the region on Friday, and it lingering in the area until Sunday.More news: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Users Hit By Outages
"With this uncertainty in mind, our advice is to keep up to date with the latest forecast if you are making plans".
Temperatures will take a slight dip on Easter Sunday. This occurred once again in Wisley in 2011.
It could potentially be the hottest day of the year so far, while temperatures on Monday hit the slightly lower heights of 16C.
Temperatures are predicted to reach around 23C in the south and 20C for the north of England.More news: Sophie Turner taking a break to focus on mental health
- Dolphins' full 2019 schedule to be revealed Wednesday; here's the details
- Barcelona 3 United 0 (Agg: 4-0)
- Apple Spending Over Half A Billion on New Gaming Service
- S. Korean photographer wins Pulitzer Prize
- Michael Owen states his prediction for FC Porto v Liverpool FC
- Malaysia to free woman accused of Kim Jong Nam murder
- Apple may finally be getting a handle on games
- Smith, Warner return for Australia's World Cup tilt
- Notre Dame: Aerial footage reveals the true extent of the damage
- Bettor Won More Than $1 Million Thanks To Tiger Woods’ Masters Win