This is a different kind of hunting season.
Over 1,000 eggs will be hidden at Old York Farms on Saturday for a free community Easter event.
There is so much going on at the Three Rivers Parks locations we didn't want to pick just one.
Children prepare to race into the Easter egg hunt at Tu-Endie-Wei State Park.More news: Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram Users Hit By Outages
This year the organization dedicated their Easter egg hunt in honor of Harper Stanz who was struck and killed by a vehicle at Recreation Park, the same place the hunt will happening.
All ages are welcome to the event; only children 12 and under can participate in the hunt. Registration is not required. April 19 from 8 to 9 p.m. @ Creekview Park, 5001 Humboldt Ave N, Minneapolis, apm.activecommunities.com.
Franks said he is thankful to everyone in the town that has played a role in organizing the Easter egg hunt.
Hundreds of eggs, dozens of children and some great prizes. April 20 from 10 a.m.to noon (Easter egg hunt begins at 11 a.m.) @ 5901 W 84th St., Bloomington, bloomingtonmn.gov. Snacks, storytelling, and tours complete the event.More news: Search for woman after Columbine 'threat'
The community hunt is Saturday, April 20, at 10 a.m.at Eagle Town Park. There will be a special appearance by the Easter Bunny.
These two young ladies check out what they found at the Easter egg hunt on Saturday in Point Pleasant.
Register online and get ready for a morning of spring-themed activities. Other activities include a petting zoo, face painting, and costumed character meet-and-greets.More news: Apple may finally be getting a handle on games
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus stunned on an 'incredible evening for Ajax'
- European Union adopts new copyright law
- Fordham University student dead in bell tower fall
- Donald Trump Hates the Mueller Report Except When He Doesn’t
- Cloud lifting with lots of sunshine sending Easter temperatures soaring
- Sony’s PS4 successor sports 3D audio tech, faster SSD storage
- Apple and Qualcomm Settle Sweeping Patent Suits
- Trump vetoes measure to end US involvement in Yemen war
- Notre Dame: Aerial footage reveals the true extent of the damage
- Text Messages Reveal How Kim Foxx Referred to Smollett