Arsenal have officially revealed their starting eleven and substitutes to go up against Watford at Vicarage Road in the Premier League this evening.
Gracia also paid tribute to Arsenal boss Unai Emery, his former team-mate in Spain.
The Watford manager was the first person that Emery called last summer when the possibility of taking over from Arsene Wenger first became a possibility.More news: Lori Loughlin intends to plead not guilty in college entrance scam
"I asked him some questions about the football here, the clubs, Arsenal and he recommended to me that I come here".
The Spaniard said: "I try to choose the best players for the next game".
Emery and Gracia now work in close proximity to one another, Watford's training ground backing on to Arsenal's own London Colney base, with the former admitting the pair and their respective staff have met to exchange views on the game.
"For example we had dinner, their coaches and with our coaches, one day in St Albans in September".More news: Microsoft Confirms Hackers Could Read Outlook, MSN and Hotmail Emails
Boss Javi Gracia has told Watford to forget about the FA Cup final and focus on the race for Europe. "We know the assistant coaches and Javi Gracia and we appreciate them".
If Watford beat Manchester City in the FA Cup final they will qualify for Europe but, if they lose, finishing seventh would guarantee a Europa League qualifying spot.
"Our goal, we worked to push the goalkeeper when he wanted to play like he was playing and I think it was a very good action from Aubameyang. It's very important to the whole team".More news: Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri reveals what went wrong with plan against Liverpool
- Blazers Outlast Thunder 104-99, Take Game 1 in Portland
- Orioles' Davis singles in 1st, ending record hitless streak
- Deadly storms push through the U.S. East Coast
- God of War director confirms there will be 'no DLC coming'
- Blake Griffin Will Not Play In Game 1 Against The Bucks
- Lori Loughlin Pleads Not Guilty After Indictment for College Bribery Scheme
- Harden scores 29 as Rockets rout Jazz in Game 1
- How Mueller's hunt for a Russia-Trump conspiracy came up short
- Elon Musk Tweets Out Another Tesla Forecast in Midst of SEC Talks
- Guardiola reckons Man City must win all remaining fixtures to regain title