With their hype being raised more and more in the past few months, the group released their latest EP, Map Of The Soul: Persona, on Friday.
For quite some time now, the world has been waking up the brilliance of K-pop collective BTS. "Kill This Love" by Blackpink achieved the previous record just one week prior.More news: Worknesh Degefa and Lawrence Cherono win Boston Marathon
The K-pop group's performance was highly anticipated, with passionate fans - coined "The Army" - reportedly camped out in front of the studio days in advance in hopes of meeting them.
Showcasing 13 songs in a set lasting more than 50 minutes, the quartet nailed a benchmark as the first female K-pop act to perform at Coachella.More news: Sixers’ Amir Johnson caught using his phone on the bench
BTS and Halsey are performing their collaboration "Boy With Luv" at the 2019 Billboard Music Awards for the first time together. YouTube didn't immediately respond to a request for comment, but according to Variety, the video smashed the site's record for most views in the first 24 hours of release. The "Buy with Luv" video is now also the fastest YouTube video to garner 100 million views, another feat achieved in just under 38 hours (1 day and 14 hours).
This is a shout out to the ARMYs around the globe, who supported the BTS comeback with full-force and helped the boys achieve new records.More news: Barcelona v Manchester United
- Harvick wins pole at Richmond Raceway
- Johnny Depp Calls Amber Heard's Deposition Detailing Physical Abuse A "Hoax"
- Israel Folau served with breach notice over comments
- Yogi Adityanath, Mayawati Punished For Poll Code Violation
- Klobuchar Releases Taxes, Urges Trump to Do Same
- Ilhan Omar says Trump’s actions are inciting death threats
- World’s largest plane by wingspan lifts off into the history books
- Toronto Maple Leafs bounce back big against the Boston Bruins
- Sudan protesters continue sit-in, demand civilian rule
- Microsoft to bring its best auto racing game to Android and iOS