OnePlus is expected to share more info regarding all that really soon, presuming that the event will take place on May 14 as it was reported. According to a post on Twitter by Tipster Ishan Agarwal, OnePlus7 Series smartphone will be launched globally on "14th May" 2019! The OnePlus 7 will again come with an in-display fingerprint scanner and will have an impressive screen-to-body ratio. This goes in line with OnePlus' launch schedule but there's no official confirmation as yet.
The very same source shared the OnePlus 7 Pro real-life images last week, along with the phone's specifications. It is also expected to superfast VOOC charging capability that can power up from zero to 100-percent within 80 minutes if not less.More news: David Griffin Agrees To Become Pelicans' Executive VP Of Basketball Operations
The same leaker previously said the OnePlus 7 series would launch next month, providing details about the upcoming phones, including the fact that OnePlus will launch a "Pro" version - also a first for the company. That handset is also said to include 48, 16, and 8-megapixel cameras on the back, and those three cameras will be vertically aligned, while its front-facing unit will be hidden away until called upon in the camera application. As per various leaks and rumors it is expected that company might launch three variants of the smartphone.
There are many rumours surrounding the OnePlus 7, and all the fancy new features it's alleged to have.More news: God of War director confirms there will be 'no DLC coming'
This probably won't be the proper OnePlus 7 announcement, so don't get your hopes up for that. This is also the first time we'd be seeing the "Pro" moniker on a OnePlus smartphone.More news: Kim offers Trump a third summit
- Elon Musk Tweets Out Another Tesla Forecast in Midst of SEC Talks
- Israel Folau served with breach notice over comments
- Sebastian Stan Reacts to New Falcon & Winter Soldier Disney+ Show
- Deadly storms push through the U.S. East Coast
- Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral on fire - firefighters
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri reveals what went wrong with plan against Liverpool
- Assange used embassy for 'spying', says Ecuador president
- Lori Loughlin intends to plead not guilty in college entrance scam
- Watford's Holebas out of Arsenal clash with hamstring problem
- Another ROYAL FIRST! Inside Meghan Markle's water birth