OnePlus is expected to share more info regarding all that really soon, presuming that the event will take place on May 14 as it was reported. According to a post on Twitter by Tipster Ishan Agarwal, OnePlus7 Series smartphone will be launched globally on "14th May" 2019! The OnePlus 7 will again come with an in-display fingerprint scanner and will have an impressive screen-to-body ratio. This goes in line with OnePlus' launch schedule but there's no official confirmation as yet.
The very same source shared the OnePlus 7 Pro real-life images last week, along with the phone's specifications. It is also expected to superfast VOOC charging capability that can power up from zero to 100-percent within 80 minutes if not less.More news: Sixers’ Amir Johnson caught using his phone on the bench
The same leaker previously said the OnePlus 7 series would launch next month, providing details about the upcoming phones, including the fact that OnePlus will launch a "Pro" version - also a first for the company. That handset is also said to include 48, 16, and 8-megapixel cameras on the back, and those three cameras will be vertically aligned, while its front-facing unit will be hidden away until called upon in the camera application. As per various leaks and rumors it is expected that company might launch three variants of the smartphone.
There are many rumours surrounding the OnePlus 7, and all the fancy new features it's alleged to have.More news: Another ROYAL FIRST! Inside Meghan Markle's water birth
This probably won't be the proper OnePlus 7 announcement, so don't get your hopes up for that. This is also the first time we'd be seeing the "Pro" moniker on a OnePlus smartphone.More news: President Trump to award Tiger Woods with the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Lori Loughlin Pleads Not Guilty After Indictment for College Bribery Scheme
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri reveals what went wrong with plan against Liverpool
- Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral on fire - firefighters
- Orioles' Davis singles in 1st, ending record hitless streak
- How Mueller's hunt for a Russia-Trump conspiracy came up short
- Authorities: Large, flightless bird kills its Florida owner
- Guardiola reckons Man City must win all remaining fixtures to regain title
- First STAR WARS: THE MANDALORIAN Images
- Microsoft Confirms Hackers Could Read Outlook, MSN and Hotmail Emails
- David Griffin Agrees To Become Pelicans' Executive VP Of Basketball Operations