Dark Mode. A system-wide Dark Mode will be configurable in Settings, and it will come in a high-contrast version similar to how it works today in macOS.More news: Sudan protesters continue sit-in, demand civilian rule
iOS 13 will reportedly feature a new volume HUD to replace the current design which obstructs half of the screen's view. iPads are also expected to receive a new standard undo gesture, as an alternative to the shake-to-undo. These cards can be flung away to be dismissed.
Safari on the iPad, meanwhile, will automatically load the desktop version of a website when appropriate, eliminating a common issue in which websites render an iPhone version on the iPad's larger screen.More news: Avs, MacKinnon rally to beat Flames in OT
A standard undo gesture will make its way into iOS 13 as well. The report said that this can be done via a three-finger tap gesture on the keyboard area to trigger the function.
Font management will also be improved as a part of iOS 13, with a new font management panel being a part of the OS. The new system will notify you when you're opening a document that has missing fonts. The Mail app meanwhile could add a read later option for messages, as well as upgraded filters that funnel emails into searchable categories including purchases, travel and "not important".More news: Cavs to interview Juwan Howard, Jamahl Mosley for head coaching position
Generally, the iOS 13 update seems to be geared towards various productivity functions and is focusing on new gestures. Users will be able to "drag with multiple fingers on a list or collection of items to draw a selection, similar to clicking and dragging in Finder on the Mac". This will help users differentiate between multiple Split View windows. The new feature will be particularly loved by those who often use the smartphone in low light situations, where it's hard to deal with the glare of White interfaces.
- Climate change protesters block roads in London
- NBA Playoffs 2019: Celtics vs. Pacers Game 1 live stream
- Toronto Maple Leafs bounce back big against the Boston Bruins
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order features "cinematic" and immersive combat
- OnePlus 7 details may be officially revealed on April 17
- Worknesh Degefa and Lawrence Cherono win Boston Marathon
- Ilhan Omar says Trump’s actions are inciting death threats
- Samsung’s Fancy Galaxy S10 In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner Has Been Duped
- GAME OF THRONES Premiere Watched By Record 17.4 Million Viewers
- Measles cases in NYC rise to 329, outbreak expected to worsen