United will be able to call upon Ashley Young again after he missed the win over West Ham at the weekend due to suspension and Luke Shaw has also made the trip to Catalonia despite the fact he's banned for the game tomorrow.
"Manchester United have won three of four [Champions League] away games this season, and we have to be careful".
"I don't look back on that night too often; I'm just looking forward to seeing if we can play better against Barcelona".
The Brazil international's representatives Kia Joorabchian and Giuliano Bertolucci have scheduled an appointment with the sporting leaders of the La Liga winners after their Champions League clash against Manchester United.More news: Another ROYAL FIRST! Inside Meghan Markle's water birth
"Barca here at the Nou Camp is a hard prospect but that night will live with the players".
If United can overcome Barca, they'll thrust themselves into a first Champions League semi-final since 2009. "Everyone's got talent, a certain ability to play, but we've seen ourselves against PSG that we can come back from being 2-0 down against a fantastic team", he told reporters at the pre-match news conference.
United also had too little of the possession to seriously damage Barcelona and Solskjaer acknowledged they can not afford that to happen again.
"That's the $100 million question - who can score the goals", the manager, back at the stadium where he scored the 1999 Champions League final victor, said.More news: Harden scores 29 as Rockets rout Jazz in Game 1
"For us it's about confidence, being focused and taking a deep breath and taking those chances". "We can defend well, we are a fit team and I don't mind if it goes to the 93rd minute". "We can't say we are just going to rely on fate".
Solskjaer is counting on his team's heart to help them through.
Barcelona's Lionel Messi has scored 22 goals in 31 Champions League games against English opponents, more than any other player in the competition.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side has been regularly reported as one of the possible destinations for the former Inter Milan man and Sport explain why the 27-year-old is an "impossible signing" for the Red Devils. "He's been injured, not had a fantastic season so far, and let's hope he can end the season great".More news: Lori Loughlin intends to plead not guilty in college entrance scam
- World’s 1st 3D-printed heart with ‘cells, blood vessels’ unveiled in Israel
- Blazers Outlast Thunder 104-99, Take Game 1 in Portland
- God of War director confirms there will be 'no DLC coming'
- Sebastian Stan Reacts to New Falcon & Winter Soldier Disney+ Show
- Fire rips through mobile showers at Coachella music festival in California
- Paris' Notre Dame Cathedral on fire - firefighters
- Orioles' Davis singles in 1st, ending record hitless streak
- Authorities: Large, flightless bird kills its Florida owner
- Assange used embassy for 'spying', says Ecuador president
- Microsoft Confirms Hackers Could Read Outlook, MSN and Hotmail Emails