"I've seen a powerful wave in favour of the BJP. according to opinion polls and surveys, the BJP will get thrice the seats that the Congress will win", he said while campaigning for minister of state in PMO Jitendra Singh, who is seeking re-election from Udhampur. In 2019 Modiji says, "We have to rid J&K of these two political families".
In a series of two tweets, Mehbooba Mufti called out the BJP and said that first they would call them traitors and at the second moment, they would be forging an alliance.More news: Vegas Sportsbooks Suffer "Biggest Loss EVER" After Tiger Woods Wins Masters (TWEETS)
Modi also took a jibe at Abdullah over his recent remark over a separate PM for Jammu and Kashmir.
Mehbooba Mufti replied to Omar Abdullah's photo-tweet with one of her own. But its Prime Minister Imran Khan did call on both sides to pull back from the brink in February because of the "weapons we have".
"Abdullah family and Mufti family destroyed lives of three generations of J&K". The state's bright future can be ensured only after their departure.More news: Incredible new Nike ad celebrates Tiger Woods' Masters win
"These families have sucked the blood of people of J&K for long and I challenge them - let them field all their relatives in the polls, abuse me as much as they can, but I will not allow them to succeed in their nefarious design of dividing India", he said after starting his speech in the local Dogri language.
Mehbooba was quick in responding to Modi's allegations by tweeting; "Why does PM bash political families pre elections & then sends his envoys to stitch alliances with the very same parties? The National Conference in 1999 and the PDP in 2015". Why do they choose power over Article 370 then? "BJP with its noxious agenda of banishing Muslims & minorities wants to divide India". He added that the PM was trying to mislead the people of the country with politically motivated falsehoods. "But in this new India when terrorists attacked Uri, our fearless soldiers conducted a surgical strike", he said.
On doubts raised by some opposition leaders on the Balakot air strikes, Modi said Congress has never trusted valour of Indian armed forces.More news: Chief: Boy thrown from Mall of America balcony being treated
Modi blamed the Congress for the migration of Kashmiri Pandits from the Valley.
- Students of US’ Georgetown University approve funds to support slaves’ descendants
- Amazon, Walmart trade barbs on taxes and wages
- Top House Democrat steps up demand for Trump's tax returns
- Disney Partners with Coca-Cola for Star Wars Galaxy's Edge
- Mike Pompeo accused Iran of ties to Al-Qaeda
- Galaxy A80: Photos, Release Date, Specifications, And Price Details
- GoT star Iain Glen to play Bruce Wayne in Titans series
- LeBron Ready To Recruit Another Star, Wants To Win With Lakers
- How to watch Game of Thrones (Season 8) Online
- Johnson left red faced after practice swing gaffe