In an interview with Bloomberg, Iger says that the company has chose to hold off on confirming and setting release dates for future films. What's known so far is that it is a single-player, story-driven Star Wars game.
Following the release of the teaser of the movie Star Wars: Episode IX - Rise of Skywalker a day before, we finally have a trailer for the upcoming Star Wars game. Players will meet him on a brand new planet called Bracca.More news: China's exports rise, but imports shrink for a fourth month
J.J. Abrams met with George Lucas before writing Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker, as he wanted to make sure that he brought the three Skywalker trilogies to an end in the most complete fashion. George Lucas famously first conceived of, wrote, produced, and directed Star Wars: A New Hope, changing the faces of cinema and fandom forever.More news: 5 candidates to replace Dave Joerger as head coach
Fallen Order centres around the new character Cal Kestis, as performed by Cameron Monaghan (Gotham, Shameless), a young Padawan attempting to escape from the clutches of the full-strength Empire, hunting down Jedi following the enactment of Order 66. He'll be joined on his adventures by BD-1, a companion droid who shares a strong bond with the runaway Jedi, as well as a mysterious ally named Cere. The game also features a new flavor of Stormtroopers dubbed Purgetroopers, who look as menacing as their name suggests thanks to their imposing black armor and heavy weapons.
What will Fallen Order play like? The convention's second day is set to begin with the official reveal for the next big Star Wars video game, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, from Titanfall creators Respawn Entertainment. According to EA, "players will use their Jedi training to create different melee combinations with an innovative lightsaber combat system and Force abilities".More news: Monster Hunter World and Resident Evil 5 heading to Xbox Game Pass
This will be the first "proper" singleplayer Star Wars game we've had since Activision and LucasArts launched Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II back in 2010. "No multiplayer, no microtransactions, it's a story game".
- Skype Preview adds screen sharing feature on iOS and Android
- Facebook Messenger might soon be re-integrated into the main app
- Tesla, Panasonic freeze expansion, Nikkei says
- Why Tiger Woods Is Wearing A Mock Turtleneck At The Masters
- Detroit Pistons playoff tickets on sale now
- National Hockey League suspends Lightning star Nikita Kucherov one game for boardinig
- Redmi flagship with hole-punch display, triple cameras surfaces in video leak
- South Sudanese leaders in Vatican retreat
- SpaceX: Falcon Heavy rocket launch and landing
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp down, users around the world complain on twitter