The Bundesliga club are flying with the 21-year-old spearheading their attack, now inside the top-four with a four-point gap to their nearest rivals - and qualifying for the Champions League is Jovic's top priority.
The father of the Serbia worldwide, though, says a switch to LaLiga's leaders is not appealing at this stage due to fears over a lack of playing time.More news: P30 Pro set to be Hauwei's best-selling phone in SA
The presence of Madrid officials at the Europa League clash seems to indicate a concrete interest on their part in moving for Jovic, though it is suggested that they will face competition from La Liga rivals Barcelona and Atletico Madrid in any move to sign the Bundesliga star. He's not sure if he would get minutes there.
"He was here a few days ago and said, 'Dad, I'm not anxious about money".
"He came to me a few days ago and said "Dad, it's not about the money, I want to play football".More news: Priyanka Chopra opens up on sexual harassment
Eintracht are fourth in the Bundesliga with a four-point cushion to Borussia Monchengladbach in the race for Champions League football. "He wants to be in the Champions League with Eintracht and stay in Frankfurt".
Are you surprised by Jovic's father's claim?
Benfica are leading 4-1 in tonight's Europa League quarter final first leg against 10-man Eintracht Frankfurt and all five goals were scored by Benfica players.More news: China's exports rise, but imports shrink for a fourth month
- You Don’t Need iTunes To Listen To Apple Podcasts Anymore
- Why Tiger Woods Is Wearing A Mock Turtleneck At The Masters
- Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp down, users around the world complain on twitter
- Barcelona rest Messi ahead of Manchester United rematch
- SpaceX: Falcon Heavy rocket launch and landing
- South Sudanese leaders in Vatican retreat
- The Battle for Trump's Taxes is Just Beginning
- Critical After Shooting Outside Nightclub In Melbourne, Australia
- Tesla, Panasonic freeze expansion, Nikkei says
- WATCH Devastation Wrought by Deadly Tornado in Texas