LeBron James still has time to recruit more players for Space Jam 2 and we hope he does! So, I'll be as active as I need to be for us to get better and go from there.
Apparently LeBron James is having trouble getting players to join him in the real world as well as the cartoon one.
"It's absolutely fair that our fans feel the way they feel, because when you are a Los Angeles Laker, and you have done the things that you've done over the course of time of being part of this organization, all the way from Minneapolis, all the way to Los Angeles, that's how it should be", James said. The Lakers entered Friday's matchup against the Los Angeles Clippers at 35-44, guaranteeing a record below.500 for a sixth straight year.More news: Netflix's Wine Country Trailer: Friendship Is a Trip
LeBron James won't be in the postseason for the first time since 2006, back when he was not even near his prime with the Cleveland Cavaliers in his first go-round with the team, and was amid his third season in the National Basketball Association. That's why I came here. And there's a lot of talent out there, and a lot of guys that can help our franchise. "It's like we're either competing for a championship or winning championships, and I love that".
The four-time National Basketball Association champion, who last missed the playoffs in 2005, said he was optimistic that the Lakers management duo of Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka would be able to attract high calibre recruits.
The Los Angeles Lakers swung and missed badly on Anthony Davis at the trade deadline earlier this season, and a rash of injuries to the team has derailed LeBron James' first year in Los Angeles.More news: China's exports rise, but imports shrink for a fourth month
"I'm positive and very optimistic that Magic (Johnson) and Rob (Pelinka) and the franchise will be great", James said. "Obviously, the franchise is going to live forever".
"It (adding another star) is very critical to me and my future", James added.
"I'm looking forward to seeing who jumps in the vehicle with me and wants to take this ride to the top", James said to Spectrum SportsNet's Allie Clifton.More news: Molinari leads by 2 entering Masters' final round
- Curry sets playoff record as Warriors dominate Clippers
- OH governor signs heartbeat bill
- Braves lock up another young star, sign Ozzie Albies to extension
- Trump considered nominating daughter Ivanka for head of World Bank
- At least three killed in Summit Air plane crash at Lukla airport
- National Basketball Association playoff schedule 2019: Warriors-Clippers first-round dates, times
- TRACKING: Severe Weather possible on Sunday
- Horizon 2 And God of War 2 Reportedly Already In The Making
- Historic Arabsat-6A Launch is a Success
- Man City left to question priorities for Crystal Palace visit