Another said: "Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram all down".
According to traffic-monitoring website DownDetector, Facebook was the first to encounter problems at around 3:28pm [PST], followed by Instagram at 3:33pm and WhatsApp at 3:58pm. As per the users' complaints on Twitter, these services seem to be having some tough times in Asia, Europe, and America.
There was no immediate word on the cause of the outage from Facebook, which owns all three services.More news: Mississauga's R.J. Barrett entering NBA draft after one year at Duke
Facebook users are panicking as site appears to be down.
This is the latest outage ever since Facebook faced its biggest one last month.More news: Critical After Shooting Outside Nightclub In Melbourne, Australia
At the time of writing, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram representatives are yet to acknowledge the outage on Twitter.
Regulators, investigators and elected officials in the USA and elsewhere in the world have already been digging into the data sharing practices of Facebook, which has more than two billion users.More news: Avicii’s ‘fingerprints literally across entirety’ of new song
- 5 candidates to replace Dave Joerger as head coach
- Barcelona rest Messi ahead of Manchester United rematch
- Priyanka Chopra opens up on sexual harassment
- South Sudanese leaders in Vatican retreat
- P30 Pro set to be Hauwei's best-selling phone in SA
- Skype Preview adds screen sharing feature on iOS and Android
- Detroit Pistons playoff tickets on sale now
- Two of Nintendo's Biggest Exclusives Will Soon Be Getting Labo VR Support
- Tesla, Panasonic freeze expansion, Nikkei says
- Facebook Messenger might soon be re-integrated into the main app