Another said: "Whatsapp, Facebook, and Instagram all down".
According to traffic-monitoring website DownDetector, Facebook was the first to encounter problems at around 3:28pm [PST], followed by Instagram at 3:33pm and WhatsApp at 3:58pm. As per the users' complaints on Twitter, these services seem to be having some tough times in Asia, Europe, and America.
There was no immediate word on the cause of the outage from Facebook, which owns all three services.More news: Netflix's Wine Country Trailer: Friendship Is a Trip
Facebook users are panicking as site appears to be down.
This is the latest outage ever since Facebook faced its biggest one last month.More news: Skype Preview adds screen sharing feature on iOS and Android
At the time of writing, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram representatives are yet to acknowledge the outage on Twitter.
Regulators, investigators and elected officials in the USA and elsewhere in the world have already been digging into the data sharing practices of Facebook, which has more than two billion users.More news: 5 candidates to replace Dave Joerger as head coach
- South Sudanese leaders in Vatican retreat
- Embiid (knee) may miss 76ers' playoff opener
- Why Tiger Woods Is Wearing A Mock Turtleneck At The Masters
- SpaceX: Falcon Heavy rocket launch and landing
- Detroit Pistons playoff tickets on sale now
- China's exports rise, but imports shrink for a fourth month
- Mississauga's R.J. Barrett entering NBA draft after one year at Duke
- Tesla, Panasonic freeze expansion, Nikkei says
- Molinari leads by 2 entering Masters' final round
- Facebook Messenger might soon be re-integrated into the main app