Epic Games has been flexing its financial muscle fueled by the wildly successful Fortnite battle royale game.More news: Child critical after being thrown from third floor balcony
It seems Epic Games could have landed a rather big new name recently if a new report is to be believed. Keighley stated that West was "quietly" hired by Epic Games, and that he had been working from their office for "about a month".
West reportedly hasn't worked in the gaming industry since roughly 2013 when he left Respawn to focus on his family.More news: Galaxy A80: Photos, Release Date, Specifications, And Price Details
Jason West has provided a sizeable contribution to the first-person shooter genre. It also created the popular Gears of War franchise and the Unreal Tournament series. Epic Games' Fortnite has more than 200 million players on PC, consoles, and mobile devices, and in 2018, it made $2.4 billion from sales of cosmetics and its battle pass. However, there has been no confirmation from Epic Games regarding what kind of work West has been, and will be, doing for them.
- Liverpool vs Chelsea, Premier League 2018-19
- Democrats slam Trump over sanctuary cities threat
- Google & Huawei could end up paying $400 to Nexus 6P users
- Students of US’ Georgetown University approve funds to support slaves’ descendants
- WATCH Devastation Wrought by Deadly Tornado in Texas
- National Basketball Association playoff schedule 2019: Warriors-Clippers first-round dates, times
- Amazon, Walmart trade barbs on taxes and wages
- Disney Partners with Coca-Cola for Star Wars Galaxy's Edge
- Man City left to question priorities for Crystal Palace visit
- At least three killed in Summit Air plane crash at Lukla airport