He wondered what would be in Mueller's report that she would think would be actionable.
President Donald Trump's re-election campaign sent a memo titled "Credibility of Certain Guests" to TV producers on Monday, urging them to "employ basic journalistic standards" when booking guests who, the campaign said, made "false claims" regarding evidence of Trump's collusion with Russian Federation.
Democratic lawmakers were likely to face a protracted legal battle that will turn on Trump's right to keep communications with his advisers private, legal and political experts said.More news: Ander Herrera responds to speculation about his Manchester United future
Sekulow said it "would be very inappropriate" to release the president's written answers to questions posed by the special counsel, calling the responses provided in November confidential.
"Moving forward, we ask that you employ basic journalistic standards when booking such guests to appear anywhere in your universe of productions", the memo says.
This Trump campaign memo seeking to de-platform Democrats constitutionally duty-bound to check executive abuses of power, on the basis of claims consistent with Barr's gloss on Mueller's report, gives away the aim of the game: no rule of law, no oversight.More news: Cameron Jordan salutes Rob Gronkowski's choice to retire
We should call this what it is: it's witch hunt 2.0.
"Attorney General Barr, who auditioned for his role with a memo saying that it was nearly impossible for any president to commit obstruction, made a decision in under 48 hours", Nadler told lawmakers during a press conference in NY on Sunday evening, referring to a memo Barr authored a year ago in which he said, "Mueller's obstruction theory is fatally misconceived" and based "on a novel and insupportable reading of the law". Russian Federation repeated its denial of US intelligence agencies' findings that it meddled in the election.More news: Everything You Need to Know About Apple's New Services
- National Football League to kick off 100th season with Packers-Bears game in Chicago
- Auburn Punches Sweet 16 Ticket By Scorching Kansas From Deep
- Apple unveils games subscription service with Apple Arcade
- United Nations probe indicates U.S. air raid killed 13 civilians
- ASUS Live Update Infected with Backdoor in Supply Chain Attack
- UFC Boss Dana White Issues Statement About Conor McGregor's Retirement
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro, P30 Lite Launch Today
- Mavericks hand Warriors worst loss
- NASA says NO to first all-female space walk - chooses MAN instead
- Portugal draw and Ronaldo suffers injury