Nampa Police Department issued the Amber Alert for missing 10-year-old Alissa Helmandollar of Nampa.
He says police were under the impression that the father was not allowed to have access to the girl, but says that information appears to have been incorrect.More news: Game Of Thrones Creators Star Wars Films May Explore The Old Republic
ORIGINAL STORY Nampa Idaho Police are looking for a child who was last seen in Nampa, Idaho, and is believed to possibly be in danger.
At approximately 6:12 pm, York Regional Police tweeted that Jannah was found in good health and Jaffri was then taken into custody.More news: Cindy McCain Shares the Hate That Followed Trump's Criticism
Pattenden said police were originally told the child was taken from her classroom, but said in fact her father signed her out at the school office at around 2 p.m. The amber alert was initially issued for Idaho and OR, but it was later expanded to include Washington state. "She loves being with her father and she knows she is safe with me so this Amber Alert was done falsely", he said. "Thank you to our community for your assistance in bringing (her) home safely".
He said the Amber Alert was justified based on the information they had at the time, pointing to both the happy ending and speedy resolution as proof that the move was effective. "She loves being with her father and she knows she is safe with me so this Amber Alert was done falsely". No other information has been released by police. He provided no details about why she was leaving school at that time.More news: Jessica Simpson gives birth to baby girl Birdie Mae Johnson
"It started off as an investigation into a missing child that we believed had been abducted from that school in Markham".
- Rivers denies he's interested in Lakers job
- Drinking Hot Tea Nearly Doubles Risk of Cancer
- South Africa bowl in T20 against Sri Lanka
- Why is Priyanka a bad wife to Nick Jonas?
- Smokable Medical Marijuana Now Legal in Florida
- AI Converts Sketches Into Realistic Images In Seconds 03/19/2019
- Oculus Rift S out this Spring for $399, Design Features Massive Overhaul
- USC puts holds on accounts of students linked to college cheating scandal
- The new Kindle is Amazon's cheapest ever ereader with a front light
- Daily Marijuana Use Linked to Psychosis, Study Finds