They claim Jackson groomed them, invited them to his Neverland ranch and isolated them from their parents before sexually abusing them.
Shortly afterwards, the UK's Daily Mail followed up with a similar story.
In response to a since-deleted tweet from Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel about the TMZ report, Jackson responded, "lies lies [oh my God] and more lies".More news: Court lets families sue gun maker for Sandy Hook school massacre
Taking to Twitter, Paris referred to her father's "good heart" and said she was thinking about "the bigger picture".
Last week she noted that Taj "is doing a ideal job on his own. and I support him. but that's not my role".
Hours before the incident, Jackson responded to fans who shamed her online for not publicly defending her father from the allegations.More news: President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington
Rowe also gave birth to Jackson's eldest son Prince Michael, but she never raised the children with Jackson.
However, a week after the catwalk presentation, Dan Reed's documentary "Leaving Neverland" premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, with the film featuring James Safechuck and Wade Robson making a string of allegations of sexual misconduct and abuse against Jackson, which reportedly took place when they were young boys. She is now in stable condition being closely monitored by doctors.
Jackson has had a history of mental health problems and struggles with depression.More news: LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game
- Iranian Official Condemns Israeli Attacks on Gaza Strip
- Wall Street near flat as trade deal outlook uncertain
- Flash flood emergency forces evacuations in areas west of Omaha, Nebraska
- Australia senator egged after Christchurch terror attack comments
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018
- Franky Cali killing brings back fears of mob violence in NY
- China hits back at 'prejudiced' U.S. with own rights criticism
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to clash in Indian Wells semi-final
- Amazon Fireplace TV lastly will get Apple Music streaming