They claim Jackson groomed them, invited them to his Neverland ranch and isolated them from their parents before sexually abusing them.
Shortly afterwards, the UK's Daily Mail followed up with a similar story.
In response to a since-deleted tweet from Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel about the TMZ report, Jackson responded, "lies lies [oh my God] and more lies".
Taking to Twitter, Paris referred to her father's "good heart" and said she was thinking about "the bigger picture".
Last week she noted that Taj "is doing a ideal job on his own. and I support him. but that's not my role".Читайте также: Jurgen Klopp predicts Reds won't spend big this summer
Hours before the incident, Jackson responded to fans who shamed her online for not publicly defending her father from the allegations.
Rowe also gave birth to Jackson's eldest son Prince Michael, but she never raised the children with Jackson.
However, a week after the catwalk presentation, Dan Reed's documentary "Leaving Neverland" premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, with the film featuring James Safechuck and Wade Robson making a string of allegations of sexual misconduct and abuse against Jackson, which reportedly took place when they were young boys. She is now in stable condition being closely monitored by doctors.
Jackson has had a history of mental health problems and struggles with depression.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Kylie Jenner Reveals The Name She ALMOST Picked For Daughter Stormi!
- Cyclone Idai: Many dead in Zimbabwe and Mozambique
- 'Heartfelt grief and sorrow' - Pacific pledges solidarity after Christchurch mosque attacks
- Wall Street near flat as trade deal outlook uncertain
- China hits back at 'prejudiced' U.S. with own rights criticism
- Missouri lawmaker says bill requiring AR-15s makes 'point on mandates'
- World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
- China's property investment rises 11.6% y-o-y in Jan-Feb
- President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington