Championship side Millwall host Premier League side Brighton on Sunday.
VAR cameras are installed at all Premier League grounds, so the facilities are used by the FA during their Cup games.
"The most incredible thing after what we achieved last season is in this stage we are fighting for everything".
"That's important because for the future, for the new players and managers who are coming, they will learn from this group of players, and this group of people, that we never give up and fight for every single game and title until the end".
The win saw City keep their hopes of winning a famous quadruple alive, though Guardiola is not getting carried away thinking about such achievements.Читайте также: Jaguar Land Rover recalls 44,000 cars over ‘excessive’ emissions levels
City piled on the pressure in the second half and Bernardo Silva halved the deficit after 69 minutes before Aguero's penalty hit a post and rebounded off goalkeeper Kristoffer Nordfeldt and then City snatched a late victor.
Swansea players were unhappy when Cameron Carter-Vickers was judged to have tripped substitute Raheem Sterling for the equaliser, while Sergio Aguero was offside when he headed in the victor two minutes from the end.
Secondly, if it's a penalty or offside like the people say then I'm sorry.
Swansea said the club was set up to use VAR given their history of being in the Premier League between 2011 and 2018.
Speaking on Match of the Day, former England captain Alan Shearer said: "It is very wrong and very unfair".
But a club spokesman said the Football Association told them that VAR would not be used at the Liberty Stadium, even though it was in operation at other quarter-final ties around the country.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Jose Mourinho says Real Madrid made ideal decision to appoint Zidane
- China's property investment rises 11.6% y-o-y in Jan-Feb
- 10 mins before attack, New Zealand mosque attacker mailed manifesto to PM
- Ireland Defy Wales With Roof Request Ahead Of Epic Six Nations Clash
- After breaking rules: Man City face FIFA transfer ban
- Franky Cali killing brings back fears of mob violence in NY
- Blazes, looting hit Paris as Gilets Jaunes seek new momentum
- Volkswagen CEO apologises for alluding to Nazi slogan
- HEXO Pays about $260 Million to Acquire Newstrike Brands
- Missouri lawmaker says bill requiring AR-15s makes 'point on mandates'