"Nobody here, or anywhere, can take away what these players have done here". I must count on these players, as they are good players, but I will count on them all.More news: 10 mins before attack, New Zealand mosque attacker mailed manifesto to PM
Zidane was reappointed as Real boss this week and will be looking to guide the club to further success after previously winning the Champions League three seasons in a row.
Isco's recall was another show of intent given the Spaniard had not started a single league game under Solari, while Marcelo came back too, having lost his place at left-back to promising 22-year-old Sergio Reguilon.
There is bound to be plenty of speculation linking Manchester United with a host of players this summer as they look to bolster their squad in the coming months.More news: Facebook, YouTube blindsided by Christchurch gunman live video
"The feelings are positive".
"We did not start the game well, that is normal. So there's so many things that we need to think about". The second half much better.More news: Paris Jackson fires back at reports she was rushed to hospital
"What I liked most of all was that we had more than 20 crosses, and in the end we got there and finished one off. Instead, we all need to give 100 percent".
- After breaking rules: Man City face FIFA transfer ban
- Aussie senator punches teen in face after getting egged
- Amazon Fireplace TV lastly will get Apple Music streaming
- 'Heartfelt grief and sorrow' - Pacific pledges solidarity after Christchurch mosque attacks
- Iranian human rights lawyer sentenced to 38 years in prison, 148 lashes
- Jaguar Land Rover recalls 44,000 cars over ‘excessive’ emissions levels
- Boeing 737 MAX Software Patch Expected Soon
- China's property investment rises 11.6% y-o-y in Jan-Feb
- Chaotic scenes as Nigel Farage leads 'Brexit betrayal' march
- Johnny Manziel signs with AAF, report says