"Nobody here, or anywhere, can take away what these players have done here". I must count on these players, as they are good players, but I will count on them all.More news: After breaking rules: Man City face FIFA transfer ban
Zidane was reappointed as Real boss this week and will be looking to guide the club to further success after previously winning the Champions League three seasons in a row.
Isco's recall was another show of intent given the Spaniard had not started a single league game under Solari, while Marcelo came back too, having lost his place at left-back to promising 22-year-old Sergio Reguilon.
There is bound to be plenty of speculation linking Manchester United with a host of players this summer as they look to bolster their squad in the coming months.More news: Volkswagen CEO apologises for alluding to Nazi slogan
"The feelings are positive".
"We did not start the game well, that is normal. So there's so many things that we need to think about". The second half much better.More news: New Zealand mosque shootings kill 49 in what PM calls 'terrorist attack'
"What I liked most of all was that we had more than 20 crosses, and in the end we got there and finished one off. Instead, we all need to give 100 percent".
- Chaotic scenes as Nigel Farage leads 'Brexit betrayal' march
- Johnny Manziel signs with AAF, report says
- Facebook, YouTube blindsided by Christchurch gunman live video
- Manchester City storm back as Manchester United crash out of FA Cup
- China's property investment rises 11.6% y-o-y in Jan-Feb
- HEXO Pays about $260 Million to Acquire Newstrike Brands
- Aussie senator punches teen in face after getting egged
- Jaguar Land Rover recalls 44,000 cars over ‘excessive’ emissions levels
- Missouri lawmaker says bill requiring AR-15s makes 'point on mandates'
- Amazon Fireplace TV lastly will get Apple Music streaming