"Nobody here, or anywhere, can take away what these players have done here". I must count on these players, as they are good players, but I will count on them all.
Zidane was reappointed as Real boss this week and will be looking to guide the club to further success after previously winning the Champions League three seasons in a row.
Isco's recall was another show of intent given the Spaniard had not started a single league game under Solari, while Marcelo came back too, having lost his place at left-back to promising 22-year-old Sergio Reguilon.Читайте также: 10 mins before attack, New Zealand mosque attacker mailed manifesto to PM
There is bound to be plenty of speculation linking Manchester United with a host of players this summer as they look to bolster their squad in the coming months.
"The feelings are positive".
"We did not start the game well, that is normal. So there's so many things that we need to think about". The second half much better.
"What I liked most of all was that we had more than 20 crosses, and in the end we got there and finished one off. Instead, we all need to give 100 percent".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Manchester City storm back as Manchester United crash out of FA Cup
- HEXO Pays about $260 Million to Acquire Newstrike Brands
- Blazes, looting hit Paris as Gilets Jaunes seek new momentum
- Flash flood emergency forces evacuations in areas west of Omaha, Nebraska
- After breaking rules: Man City face FIFA transfer ban
- Australia senator egged after Christchurch terror attack comments
- New Zealand terrorist who killed 50 'visited' Britain during 'radicalisation tour'
- 'Heartfelt grief and sorrow' - Pacific pledges solidarity after Christchurch mosque attacks
- Volkswagen CEO apologises for alluding to Nazi slogan
- Gilas Pilipinas to face European powerhouses in FIBA World Cup