Although 103 translation languages sounds like more than enough, Gboard actually supports 685 languages for you to choose from for typing with, so the translation system remains relatively limited.More news: Jose Mourinho says Real Madrid made ideal decision to appoint Zidane
The translation feature has been available on Gboard for Android since 2017.
Google now has 70 iOS apps within Apple's App Store in Canada.More news: Oil prices rise to multi-month highs
The selection menu shows the familiar iOS scroll menus - scroll through the output language menu to see all of the supported Google Translate languages. Apart from the instant translation support, there are no other changes in the latest version of Gboard. "Find translate in the suggestion strip or behind the Google button", explains Google. The app automatically detects the language you're typing in and lets you then select which language you want to translate to.
iOS users have just been treated to new Gboard features. The app had recently added support for Thai, Khmer, Lao, and Mongolian languages as well.More news: Accused New Zealand mosque shooter makes first court appearance
- Volkswagen CEO apologises for alluding to Nazi slogan
- Ireland Defy Wales With Roof Request Ahead Of Epic Six Nations Clash
- 'Come here!': the man who chased away the Christchurch shooter
- After breaking rules: Man City face FIFA transfer ban
- Gilas Pilipinas to face European powerhouses in FIBA World Cup
- Johnny Manziel signs with AAF, report says
- Buhari unveils Nigeria's AIDS indicator, impact survey results
- New Zealand digs graves as mosque massacre toll rises to 50
- Blazes, looting hit Paris as Gilets Jaunes seek new momentum
- Apple owes Qualcomm $31M in patents dispute, jury finds