Although 103 translation languages sounds like more than enough, Gboard actually supports 685 languages for you to choose from for typing with, so the translation system remains relatively limited.
The translation feature has been available on Gboard for Android since 2017.Читайте также: Oil prices rise to multi-month highs
Google now has 70 iOS apps within Apple's App Store in Canada.
The selection menu shows the familiar iOS scroll menus - scroll through the output language menu to see all of the supported Google Translate languages. Apart from the instant translation support, there are no other changes in the latest version of Gboard. "Find translate in the suggestion strip or behind the Google button", explains Google. The app automatically detects the language you're typing in and lets you then select which language you want to translate to.
iOS users have just been treated to new Gboard features. The app had recently added support for Thai, Khmer, Lao, and Mongolian languages as well.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Buhari unveils Nigeria's AIDS indicator, impact survey results
- Boeing 737 MAX Software Patch Expected Soon
- Johnny Manziel signs with AAF, report says
- Ireland Defy Wales With Roof Request Ahead Of Epic Six Nations Clash
- Volkswagen CEO apologises for alluding to Nazi slogan
- Apple owes Qualcomm $31M in patents dispute, jury finds
- Jaguar Land Rover recalls 44,000 cars over ‘excessive’ emissions levels
- Manchester City storm back as Manchester United crash out of FA Cup
- New Zealand Mosque Shooter Sent Manifesto To Government, Media Before Killings
- 'Heartfelt grief and sorrow' - Pacific pledges solidarity after Christchurch mosque attacks