Except now it's draped over the brand's most powerful performance auto.
As anticipation builds for the release of the 2020 Shelby GT500, Ford exposed one of the model year's new colors just in time for St. Patrick's Day. The automaker has dipped into what it's referring to as its "heritage-inspired" paint swatches for the new hue, a nod back to vintage Mustang finishes decades ago.
Ford says this eye-searing green is inspired by a similar color offered on Mustangs in the 1970s. "Aspirational and confident, they are fun, youthful colors that make a statement of how you want the world to see you and who you want to be".
Unfortunately, you won't be able to drive your holiday-appropriate Grabber Lime Mustang to any of this year's St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Ford cheekily calls it "more potent than krypton-ite".Читайте также: Silvio Berlusconi: Model in trial killed by alleged ‘radioactive poisoning'
Ford color and materials manager Barb Whalen described it as "lime green on steroids". We dig the color on the GT500, especially with the black racing stripes and black accents all around the auto.
"These bright, vibrant retro colors are trending in design - in home furnishings, sportswear and even appliances", Whalen added.
Grabber Lime is one of two new feature colors available for the 2020 Mustang lineup, the other being Twister Orange.
Ford's new Mustang Shelby GT500 is nearly ready for its showroom debut. That makes the new Mustang range-topper slower than the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Chinese premier to visit Europe in April
- New Zealand Mosque Shooter Sent Manifesto To Government, Media Before Killings
- Apple owes Qualcomm $31M in patents dispute, jury finds
- Buhari unveils Nigeria's AIDS indicator, impact survey results
- Boeing 737 MAX Software Patch Expected Soon
- Johnny Manziel signs with AAF, report says
- Chinese lawmakers rubber-stamp technology law amid USA pressure
- After breaking rules: Man City face FIFA transfer ban
- Gilas Pilipinas to face European powerhouses in FIBA World Cup
- Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1660 is available right now for £199