The hero teen identified as Egg Boy, who won the nation's heart overnight by smashing an egg on the head of disgraced senator Fraser Anning, has taken to social media to speak out about the experience. Fraser Anning is shown immediately turning and striking the boy in the face before taking another swing. He then lunged for him again, throwing another punch before the two were separated and a group of adult men tackled the 17-year-old, pinned him to the floor and held him in a chokehold. Supporters were then filmed piling onto the boy pinning him to the ground before he was arrested by police.
Aussie senator punches teen in face after getting egged
A GoFundMe page set up on behalf of the teenager has raised more than $13,000, far exceeding the original $2,000 goal.
Queensland Senator Fraser Anning, an independent who has espoused far-right and anti-immigration views, was in Melbourne talking to television reporters about his widely-criticized statement when the teenager appeared behind him and cracked an egg on the back of his head. Authorities are investigating the incident and Anning's retaliation, the Age reported.
"What I said was that a terribly unfortunate thing, a tragedy, but it's going to be eventually accepted or expected that these sort of things happen".
Media Watch's Paul Barry went on to say Senator Anning can "resign from parliament as soon as he cleans (the egg) off".Читайте также: Court lets families sue gun maker for Sandy Hook school massacre
The Australian government announced that it will censure a right-wing Queensland senator whose "ugly" and "appalling" remarks drew widespread criticism around the country and the world.
Does anyone still dispute the link between Muslim immigration and violence?
Among the criticism was a rebuke by Prime Minister Scott Morrison, who described the statement as "disgusting".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Blazes, looting hit Paris as Gilets Jaunes seek new momentum
- Chaotic scenes as Nigel Farage leads 'Brexit betrayal' march
- China hits back at 'prejudiced' U.S. with own rights criticism
- Gilas Pilipinas to face European powerhouses in FIBA World Cup
- New Zealand terrorist who killed 50 'visited' Britain during 'radicalisation tour'
- Johnny Manziel signs with AAF, report says
- Cyclone Idai: Many dead in Zimbabwe and Mozambique
- China's property investment rises 11.6% y-o-y in Jan-Feb
- HEXO Pays about $260 Million to Acquire Newstrike Brands
- Paris Jackson fires back at reports she was rushed to hospital