For years, Apple treated its various services as "sweeteners" to convince consumers to buy an iPhone, iPad and Mac.
Being an Amazon Prime member is much like knowing the bouncer at the club. This new approach became evident at CES 2019 where Apple announced it would soon begin streaming iTunes to Samsung smart TVs.
Speaking at the time of the launch, Dave Limp, senior vice president of Amazon Devices, said: "Music is one of the most popular features on Alexa-since we launched Alexa four years ago, customers are listening to more music in their homes than ever before". Anyone who wanted Apple Music needed to buy an Apple device.Читайте также: Cyclone Idai: Many dead in Zimbabwe and Mozambique
Apple Music subscribers simply need to link their accounts to Alexa and they are good to go.
In fact, if you've already enabled Apple Music on an Amazon Echo, then your Fire TV device will automatically be able to use Apple Music.
This is just another small step in Apple's transition to an increasingly services-oriented business, with those services available on a growing number of devices and ecosystems. The follows the launch on Amazon Echo devices in December. Apparently, Apple is also looking to finalize a deal with Roku, a US manufacturer of digital media players that allow access to internet streamed audio or video services through TVs. Recently, Apple announced more deals, which included TV makers such as LG and Vizio.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- HEXO Pays about $260 Million to Acquire Newstrike Brands
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced
- Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Reportedly Paid $1M by EA to Stream Apex Legends
- Love Island's Michael Thalassitis has died, aged 26
- Jurgen Klopp predicts Reds won't spend big this summer
- Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- Wall Street near flat as trade deal outlook uncertain
- Eddie Jones taunts Scotland over Twickenham barren run
- President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington
- LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game