If you fancied a bet on penalties being awarded then you might take heart from the fact that there hasn't been one in this fixture in the Premier League since 2010, but there have been 49 penalties awarded in games between the two sides. Just behind, Manchester United and Chelsea are sniffing around on 58 and 57 points, respectively. This means that Arsenal's league game against Wolves has been postponed, as has Spurs fixture.
If there is one man for Arsenal to look out for in the quarter-finals, it is Arkadiusz Milik.More news: Uber plans to kick off IPO in April
Giroud added he hopes to win many more trophies after France's heroics last summer.
Chelsea will take on Slavia Prague in the last eight following the draw in Nyon, which also produced an all-Spanish clash between Villarreal and Valencia.More news: Hammond talks up United Kingdom economy despite Brexit 'cloud'
That means that Unai Emery will need every ounce of his Europa League expertise to navigate the task against a side with a risky attack and the might of Kalidou Koulibaly at the back.
But Gunners fans remain confident that their side can get the job done - and their supreme home form will surely be key if they are to do that - in spite of the tough assignment their side faces. He has won 41 of his 71 matches in the competition, losing only 11; a close to 60% win percentage.
"We were able to score after five minutes". It has not, so far, been quite as successful as the real thing, but Ancelotti is a shrewd coach and strategist and Unai Emery will have to get his tactical response right.More news: News FIA F1 Race Director Charlie Whiting passes away
- New Zealand shooter used 5 guns in mosque massacre
- Federation Internationale de Football Association to explore expanding 2022 World Cup from 32 to 48 teams
- Tyreek Hill, Chiefs wide receiver, under investigation for incident involving son
- Former NYPD Commissioner Calls for Obstruction Investigation into Clinton Email Probe
- Dolphins' QB situation murkier after Ryan Tannehill dealt to Titans
- Raiders release Nelson after 1 season
- Google jumps on the foldable phone bandwagon, files patent
- New Zealand gun laws to change: Ardern
- Aurora Cannabis appoints U.S. billionaire Nelson Peltz as strategic adviser
- Bryce Harper hit by pitch in foot, leaves game