Clinton joined a crowd in New York City on Friday to honor and memorialize the victims of the shooting in two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand on Friday.
"This, right here is the result of a massacre stoked by people like you and the words that you put out into the world!" the activist says, adding that she wants Clinton to "feel deep inside" her guilt in what had happened to the victims. "It certainly was never my intention". "We should expect all elected officials, regardless of party, and all public figures to not traffic in anti-Semitism", Clinton tweeted.
"T$3 he CAUCASITY that chelsea clinton has showing up to a vigil for the 49 muslims massacred in an islamophobic hate crime after STOKING ISLAMOPHOBIA AND RACISM surrounding ilhan omar. f**king ridiculous", she tweeted. The son of President Donald Trump, 72, didn't hesitate to speak his mind in his tweet and even suggested praise for Chelsea.
Some of the NYU students told Clinton she wasn't welcome at the vigil. I do believe words matter.
"What does "I'm sorry you feel that way" mean? I believe we have to show solidarity".Читайте также: Android Q will break clipboard manager apps
Conservative commentator Candace Owens, 29, who was reportedly mentioned in the alleged NZ gunman, Brenton Tarrant's manifesto, responded to Donald Jr.'s tweet and also defended Chelsea. The tragedy came just a week after the U.S. House voted on a resolution condemning hate speech, inspired by Omar's comments. According to The New York Post, Clinton was attending a vigil on the campus for the 49 people killed in the attacks earlier that day. "Anyone who doesn't understand this is part of the problem".
"And I want you to know that", continued the student.
Rep. André Carson (D-Ind.), one of three Muslims in Congress, said the president's remarks were a dog whistle to white supremacists.
"I am so sorry you feel that way", responded Clinton. "Sincerely, American Jews", Clinton chimed in.
Back in February, Clinton interjected in a heated debate between Omar and Orthodox Jewish journalist Batya Ungar-Sargon over the role of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- Giants not interested in Haskins
- New data suggest eggs increase risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to clash in Indian Wells semi-final
- Rice reveals he's 'proud and honoured' to get England call up
- World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced
- Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit