According to a police report obtained by KCTV, police in Overland Park, Kansas, were called to Hill's home Thursday to investigate an alleged battery in which a juvenile was a victim and Hill's fiancée is listed as "others involved".
According to the report, the incident was against the couple's son and resulted in the young child having a broken arm.More news: Cameron Wake agrees to three-year deal with Titans
It is unclear when the alleged incident took place.
This is a very serious allegation especially given Hill's history of domestic violence. The domestic violence conviction was dismissed and expunged from his record a year ago after he completed his probation requirements.
Hill, 25, was arrested in December 2014 for punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend, Crystal Espinal, who is now Hill's fiancee and is pregnant with twins, per the Star.
Hill has made the Pro Bowl all three years he's been in the NFL, and as he enters the last year of his deal in 2019, he and the Chiefs had begun discussing an extension that would make him one of the league's highest-paid receivers.More news: Four New 'Sniper Elite' Projects Announced, Including 'Sniper Elite 5'
The Chiefs said at the time they had vetted Hill and were comfortable with their decision, and they put safeguards that included counseling and other checks they hoped would keep Hill on the right path. The incident was expunged from his record in August 2018 after he completed probation requirements.
He is coming off of a year in which he caught 87 passes for 1,479 yards and 12 touchdowns for Kansas City.
Tyreek Hill's employers the Kansas City Chiefs were informed of the incident before The Star broke the story.More news: Uber plans to kick off IPO in April
- James Gunn back as Guardians of the Galaxy 3 director
- Nine reported dead in NZ mosque attack
- UEFA Investigates Neymar's Insults Aimed at UCL Video Officials
- HBO confirms epic runtimes of Game of Thrones' final episodes
- Nancy Pelosi Boots Mike Pence From His House Office
- Turkey urges Saudi Arabia to name suspects on trial for Khashoggi's murder
- Last remaining U.S. diplomats leave Venezuela
- Raiders release Nelson after 1 season
- Oakland Raiders Release WR Jordy Nelson
- Australia target CWC win after stunning India