Sean Murray and his team note that the Beyond update is "the most ambitious chapter so far" with Online counting for just one of the three major components that will comprise the No Man's Sky Beyond update.
No Man's Sky Online includes a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Essentially, these changes make it sound like No Man's Sky will become more like an MMO, though Hello Games insists that isn't the case (at least not in a monetization sense). Like that of No Man's Sky Next, Beyond is a free gift from Hello Games to its community of active players, and Murray promises to continue supporting No Man's Sky well into the foreseeable future.
"Inspired by the adventure and imagination that we love from classic science-fiction, No Man's Sky presents you with a galaxy to explore, filled with unique planets and lifeforms, and constant danger and action". However, this feature is limited.Читайте также: Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
We are excited to announce that Beyond will contain those three major updates rolled into one larger free release. We now know very little about this update.
For more information, head on over to the No Man's Sky website. Multiplayer and PvP modes were the most noticeable omissions. But then the lack of clear details allowed fans to imagine features that never actually existed, and then harass the developers at Hello Games when those features failed to materialize after the game finally launched in 2016 to polarizing reviews. It remains to be seen how No Man's Sky: Beyond will affect the game's rather mixed legacy.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- 'The Sopranos' Prequel Movie Gets a New Title, Release Date in 2020
- 'Bomb Cyclone' Pushes East Across the U.S., Flood Risks Remain
- Giants not interested in Haskins
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Kennedy will not be retained as A&M men's basketball head coach
- Bloody Sunday: Derry awaits decision on 1972 killings
- Barefoot, Handcuffed, New Zealand Shooter Smirks In Court
- Workers on Bernie Sanders' 2020 campaign have unionized
- Rice reveals he's 'proud and honoured' to get England call up