Love Island star Mike Thalassitis has died aged 26 years old near his home in Essex, according to reports. Mike, you were love by all the Love island family.
Mike did not enter the villa until partway into the series.
The Love Island star's body was reportedly found in woods near his Essex home. You'll be missed so much.More news: Chronic kidney disease on the rise in Cayman
The star was found dead in a forest in his hometown in Essex today, fans have taken to social media to pay tributes.
Chris Hughes, who was good friends with Mike wrote: "His name wasn't Muggy Mike".
Tributes have been flooding in from Mike's celebrity friends following the news of his death.More news: 'Bomb Cyclone' Pushes East Across the U.S., Flood Risks Remain
Thalassitis had a successful sports career starting in 2011 before appearing on Love Island in 2017 and retiring from soccer that year.
His thousands of followers have shared their thoughts and prayers with Mike's family.
Mike shared a relationship with TOWIE star Megan McKenna, however the pair split earlier this year.More news: New data suggest eggs increase risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit
- World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
- Android Q will break clipboard manager apps
- Video shows Chelsea Clinton berated for her 'rhetoric' for causing mosque shootings