Love Island star Mike Thalassitis has died aged 26 years old near his home in Essex, according to reports. Mike, you were love by all the Love island family.
Mike did not enter the villa until partway into the series.
The Love Island star's body was reportedly found in woods near his Essex home. You'll be missed so much.More news: Chronic kidney disease on the rise in Cayman
The star was found dead in a forest in his hometown in Essex today, fans have taken to social media to pay tributes.
Chris Hughes, who was good friends with Mike wrote: "His name wasn't Muggy Mike".
Tributes have been flooding in from Mike's celebrity friends following the news of his death.More news: Game of Thrones Final Season Episode Runtimes Are Shorter Than You Thought
Thalassitis had a successful sports career starting in 2011 before appearing on Love Island in 2017 and retiring from soccer that year.
His thousands of followers have shared their thoughts and prayers with Mike's family.
Mike shared a relationship with TOWIE star Megan McKenna, however the pair split earlier this year.More news: Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Wall Street near flat as trade deal outlook uncertain
- Rice reveals he's 'proud and honoured' to get England call up
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced
- Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Reportedly Paid $1M by EA to Stream Apex Legends
- 'Bomb Cyclone' Pushes East Across the U.S., Flood Risks Remain
- World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
- Video shows Chelsea Clinton berated for her 'rhetoric' for causing mosque shootings
- Giants not interested in Haskins