Love Island star Mike Thalassitis has died aged 26 years old near his home in Essex, according to reports. Mike, you were love by all the Love island family.
Mike did not enter the villa until partway into the series.
The Love Island star's body was reportedly found in woods near his Essex home. You'll be missed so much.More news: Game of Thrones Final Season Episode Runtimes Are Shorter Than You Thought
The star was found dead in a forest in his hometown in Essex today, fans have taken to social media to pay tributes.
Chris Hughes, who was good friends with Mike wrote: "His name wasn't Muggy Mike".
Tributes have been flooding in from Mike's celebrity friends following the news of his death.More news: Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
Thalassitis had a successful sports career starting in 2011 before appearing on Love Island in 2017 and retiring from soccer that year.
His thousands of followers have shared their thoughts and prayers with Mike's family.
Mike shared a relationship with TOWIE star Megan McKenna, however the pair split earlier this year.More news: President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced
- Duke Vs. North Carolina Live Stream
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Giants not interested in Haskins
- 'Bomb Cyclone' Pushes East Across the U.S., Flood Risks Remain
- Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to clash in Indian Wells semi-final
- Wall Street near flat as trade deal outlook uncertain
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018