No-one was surprised that she chose a name like Stormi for the little one - but you may be surprised at the name she nearly gave her.
As for choosing her daughter's name, the moniker seemed to pick Stormi! There has been a lot of speculation that she and baby daddy Travis Scott are already planning for their second child, so it makes sense she is keeping the name under wraps.
At first, the makeup mogul was hesitant to share her other choices-noting she might "use those one day".More news: Wall Street near flat as trade deal outlook uncertain
"And I also think, after a child, it really does take just as long to get your body back as it did to create the child", she added.
During an Instagram Live video, Kylie told her 129 million followers how she decided on the name Stormi saying that she used to call her by the name when the 1-year-old was in her belly and when she was born it just stuck, E! "It just didn't work for her". I had two names that I honestly liked better than Stormi, but when I had her, I felt like she chose her own name. I don't know why.More news: Bale: Manchester United boss Solskjaer fails to rule out move
"Pretty much. I looked up names, and I saw Storm, and I really liked that". It just always felt right.
"I would love to have a family and build a home with a farm in Malibu Canyon and just have my kids and throw away my phone", Kylie said during a 2015 interview with Elle UK. For a Kar-Jenner to call a name "weird", it must really be ~something~ ...More news: Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Love Island's Michael Thalassitis has died, aged 26
- Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
- Rice reveals he's 'proud and honoured' to get England call up
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Jurgen Klopp predicts Reds won't spend big this summer
- 'Bomb Cyclone' Pushes East Across the U.S., Flood Risks Remain
- No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit