No-one was surprised that she chose a name like Stormi for the little one - but you may be surprised at the name she nearly gave her.
As for choosing her daughter's name, the moniker seemed to pick Stormi! There has been a lot of speculation that she and baby daddy Travis Scott are already planning for their second child, so it makes sense she is keeping the name under wraps.
At first, the makeup mogul was hesitant to share her other choices-noting she might "use those one day".
"And I also think, after a child, it really does take just as long to get your body back as it did to create the child", she added.Читайте также: World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
During an Instagram Live video, Kylie told her 129 million followers how she decided on the name Stormi saying that she used to call her by the name when the 1-year-old was in her belly and when she was born it just stuck, E! "It just didn't work for her". I had two names that I honestly liked better than Stormi, but when I had her, I felt like she chose her own name. I don't know why.
"Pretty much. I looked up names, and I saw Storm, and I really liked that". It just always felt right.
"I would love to have a family and build a home with a farm in Malibu Canyon and just have my kids and throw away my phone", Kylie said during a 2015 interview with Elle UK. For a Kar-Jenner to call a name "weird", it must really be ~something~ ...При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Android Q will break clipboard manager apps
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Bale: Manchester United boss Solskjaer fails to rule out move
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit
- Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
- Thieves Attempt to Steal $3.4M Painting, End up With a Fake
- LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game
- Chronic kidney disease on the rise in Cayman
- Love Island's Michael Thalassitis has died, aged 26