No-one was surprised that she chose a name like Stormi for the little one - but you may be surprised at the name she nearly gave her.
As for choosing her daughter's name, the moniker seemed to pick Stormi! There has been a lot of speculation that she and baby daddy Travis Scott are already planning for their second child, so it makes sense she is keeping the name under wraps.
At first, the makeup mogul was hesitant to share her other choices-noting she might "use those one day".More news: Rice reveals he's 'proud and honoured' to get England call up
"And I also think, after a child, it really does take just as long to get your body back as it did to create the child", she added.
During an Instagram Live video, Kylie told her 129 million followers how she decided on the name Stormi saying that she used to call her by the name when the 1-year-old was in her belly and when she was born it just stuck, E! "It just didn't work for her". I had two names that I honestly liked better than Stormi, but when I had her, I felt like she chose her own name. I don't know why.More news: World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
"Pretty much. I looked up names, and I saw Storm, and I really liked that". It just always felt right.
"I would love to have a family and build a home with a farm in Malibu Canyon and just have my kids and throw away my phone", Kylie said during a 2015 interview with Elle UK. For a Kar-Jenner to call a name "weird", it must really be ~something~ ...More news: Chronic kidney disease on the rise in Cayman
- Eddie Jones taunts Scotland over Twickenham barren run
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game
- Thieves Attempt to Steal $3.4M Painting, End up With a Fake
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington
- New Zealand Shooter Planned to Continue Attack When Police Caught Him - PM
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to clash in Indian Wells semi-final
- Cyclone Idai: Many dead in Zimbabwe and Mozambique
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018