The Reds were also drawn against Porto in the Champions League quarter-finals on Friday and their match-up with the Portuguese side is widely regarded as the most-favourable draw of any of the remaining English teams.
Bayern failed to reach the quarter-finals of the competition for the first time in eight years, losing the second leg of their last-16 tie with Liverpool 3-1 at the Allianz Arena following a goalless first-leg draw at Anfield three weeks earlier.
"When I spoke with my chairman, CEO, sporting director, the people here working know and they give credit for what we have done in the last two seasons".More news: Bale: Manchester United boss Solskjaer fails to rule out move
The latter tie is a repeat of the 1996 final, which the Italian club won on penalties against an Ajax team who had won the trophy the previous year. The victor of Tottenham and City takes on the victor of Juventus and Ajax.
"I am not happy neither unhappy: I believe that they will be two handsome games", Juventus vice president Pavel Nedved told Juventus.com.
Liverpool's last Champions League title came in 2005.
Morrison does not think Manchester City will win the quadruple but if they did, he can see Guardiola looking for a project elsewhere.More news: No Man's Sky 'Beyond' update announced
The 30-year-old added: 'I'm pretty sure we want to make up for it as soon as possible. And they face another highly charged away leg this time, with Spurs aiming to stage their home tie at their new stadium.
"I think it might be a step too far to go and win the Champions League this season". They're now +28 units on the season while draws have dipped down all the way to -80 units. Since then, Barca have beaten United in two finals (2009 and 2011), and Ernesto Valverde's team will be favourites to progress to the last four.
"It [leaving] will cross his mind without a shadow of a doubt because he's done what he's set out to do went there".
Pep Guardiola believes he has to win the Champions League at Manchester City or he will be judged a failure.More news: Chronic kidney disease on the rise in Cayman
'Our first big mistake would be to try to do what Liverpool did there.
- New Zealand Shooter Planned to Continue Attack When Police Caught Him - PM
- ‘Left 4 Dead’ Dev Reveals New Co-Op Game ‘Back 4 Blood’
- Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
- Thieves Attempt to Steal $3.4M Painting, End up With a Fake
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit
- Love Island's Michael Thalassitis has died, aged 26
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to clash in Indian Wells semi-final
- Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Reportedly Paid $1M by EA to Stream Apex Legends
- Video shows Chelsea Clinton berated for her 'rhetoric' for causing mosque shootings
- LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game