The Huawei Mate 20 Pro was launched in November, 2018 along with the Huawei Mate 20 and Huawei Mate 20 X. It is with no doubt that Huawei's Mate series smartphones kept enjoying the spotlight throughout 2018 till date.
While the new leak appears to suggest new models of the wearable are set to debut at Huawei's scheduled hardware event on March 26, it is worth noting nothing about such products has been officially confirmed.
Last Friday, Huawei's CEO for its consumer business group, Richard Yu, posted a collection of sample images for the upcoming phone through his account on Sina Weibo, a popular social networking service in China.More news: Bryce Harper hit by pitch in foot, leaves game
As the reveal of Huawei's latest flagship smartphone nears more and more details about the device start to surface. Funnily enough, one of the images that Huawei used was taken from Getty Images. The implication is that the P30 Pro will be able to deliver that particular kind of quality.
According to an article on Huawei's site, Clement Wong, VP of global marketing said that Huawei P30 Pro will offer "revolutionary technology to rewrite rules of photography" and periscope-style "superzoom" camera.
On the downside of things, Huawei didn't want to reveal the full hardware specs that the new P30 smartphones will have to offer. This time around four colours has been revealed for the P30 Pro out which the Sunrise shade strikes the most. The Huawei P30 Pro, on the other hand, had scored 3,289 points in the single-core test and 9,817 points in the multi-core test.More news: Tyreek Hill, Chiefs wide receiver, under investigation for incident involving son
Though, Huawei is not the only phone who had been misguiding people about its camera result. One of these cameras has a periscopic lens, allowing an exceptionally large optical zoom range to be achieved. Finally, there is the MAR-LX2 that should be the P30 Lite.
This updated setup should then be accompanied by a Time-of-Flight (ToF) sensor - which should improve bokeh imagery - and a laser autofocus system.
First and foremost, the new Chinese device is expected to come with four cameras on its rear compared to the three now present on the P20 Pro. Huawei was caught faking smartphone selfies back in August.More news: New Zealand shooter used 5 guns in mosque massacre
- Workers on Bernie Sanders' 2020 campaign have unionized
- Federation Internationale de Football Association to explore expanding 2022 World Cup from 32 to 48 teams
- New Zealand shooting: Brenton Tarrant called for attack on 'invader' Sadiq Khan
- Federer, Nadal, steam into Indian Wells quarter-finals
- Where to find Pi Day deals around San Diego
- Duke Vs. North Carolina Live Stream
- European Union extends sanctions on Russian individuals, blacklisting another eight officials
- Google jumps on the foldable phone bandwagon, files patent
- What can Arsenal expect from Napoli in the Europa League quarter-finals?
- Barefoot, Handcuffed, New Zealand Shooter Smirks In Court