Well, it's going to be longer than an hour and to make things even better, Miguel Sapochnik, the man responsible for overseeing "The Battle of the Bastards" and "Hardhome" is directing this episode too - he also has another episode in Season 8.
Episode Two will air on Sunday, April 21 and be 58 minutes long. HBO has officially announced the air dates and runtimes for the final season, and the last four of these six episodes have been confirmed for movie-length runtimes at well over an hour each. The episode on the 28th is the first one from the new set to extend beyond 60 minutes, at an hour and 22 minutes. The eighth season of the show will be the shortest at just 6 episodes. Episode 4 airs May 5 and will run 1 hour, 18 minutes, with Episode 5 following May 12 at 1 hour, 20 minutes.More news: Barefoot, Handcuffed, New Zealand Shooter Smirks In Court
Episode Six will air on Sunday, May 19 and be 1 hour and 20 minutes long.
Either way, though, Game of Thrones fans in Ireland will have to wait until the following day to be able to catch up on what's happening in the world of Westeros.
Unless you're willing to stay up into the early hours of Monday morning, as season 8 will be simulcast.More news: Tyreek Hill, Chiefs wide receiver, under investigation for incident involving son
Though Game of Thrones will be all wrapped up in just a couple of months' time, HBO isn't done with the franchise just yet.
Either way, April 15 can't get here quick enough.More news: New Zealand shooter used 5 guns in mosque massacre
- Thiem into Indian Wells semi-finals as Monfils pulls out
- Federer, Nadal, steam into Indian Wells quarter-finals
- Hammond talks up United Kingdom economy despite Brexit 'cloud'
- 'Disgusting': Politician Denounced for Blaming Mosque Shootings - Which Killed 49 - on Muslims
- Giants not interested in Haskins
- Huawei Watch GT with 2-Week Battery Life Launched in India
- Federation Internationale de Football Association to explore expanding 2022 World Cup from 32 to 48 teams
- Opposition accuses Liberals of 'coverup' at justice committee
- Strip club visit listed among alleged Georgia Tech recruiting violations
- 'The Sopranos' Prequel Movie Gets a New Title, Release Date in 2020