Well, it's going to be longer than an hour and to make things even better, Miguel Sapochnik, the man responsible for overseeing "The Battle of the Bastards" and "Hardhome" is directing this episode too - he also has another episode in Season 8.
Episode Two will air on Sunday, April 21 and be 58 minutes long. HBO has officially announced the air dates and runtimes for the final season, and the last four of these six episodes have been confirmed for movie-length runtimes at well over an hour each. The episode on the 28th is the first one from the new set to extend beyond 60 minutes, at an hour and 22 minutes. The eighth season of the show will be the shortest at just 6 episodes. Episode 4 airs May 5 and will run 1 hour, 18 minutes, with Episode 5 following May 12 at 1 hour, 20 minutes.More news: News FIA F1 Race Director Charlie Whiting passes away
Episode Six will air on Sunday, May 19 and be 1 hour and 20 minutes long.
Either way, though, Game of Thrones fans in Ireland will have to wait until the following day to be able to catch up on what's happening in the world of Westeros.
Unless you're willing to stay up into the early hours of Monday morning, as season 8 will be simulcast.More news: Jones claims Wales look exhausted ahead of decisive Six Nations Saturday
Though Game of Thrones will be all wrapped up in just a couple of months' time, HBO isn't done with the franchise just yet.
Either way, April 15 can't get here quick enough.More news: Workers on Bernie Sanders' 2020 campaign have unionized
- New Zealand shooter used 5 guns in mosque massacre
- Bryce Harper hit by pitch in foot, leaves game
- What can Arsenal expect from Napoli in the Europa League quarter-finals?
- Where to find Pi Day deals around San Diego
- US looks to test ground-launched cruise missile in August
- Malaysia: Won't Drop Case Against Vietnamese in Kim Murder
- Federer, Nadal, steam into Indian Wells quarter-finals
- Bangladesh cricket team escape shooting at Christchurch mosque
- Tyreek Hill, Chiefs wide receiver, under investigation for incident involving son
- Uber plans to kick off IPO in April