"The more games you win, the more confidence you breed, the more hunger there is in the players".
"You can look behind the result and say that was a good performance, but we didn't get what we deserved".
Bale has been at Real Madrid since 2013 and is a four-time victor of the Champions League, although there is no chance of a fifth this term after bowing out to Ajax in the round of 16.
Following Friday's Champions League draw, Solskjaer insisted that the fans will rightly be excited to come up against the La Liga giants and has even claimed that his friends are teasing him that it's going to be Manchester United's year in Europe.More news: Tyler 'Ninja' Blevins Reportedly Paid $1M by EA to Stream Apex Legends
"There have been a couple of comments about "You used to wear the number 20" and blah blah blah, but I believe that you get what you deserve in life, in sports".
United beat Chelsea and Arsenal on their way to winning the 1999 FA Cup, an achievement matched in this year's competition already, and they face another tough game against Wolves at Molineux on Saturday evening in the quarter-finals.
"If you put the work in, I believe, if you work hard, show the right attitude, if you go in every single day and do the right things you can maximise your chances".
"We regularly review our intelligence to make sure our officers are where they need to be, but you can help too".More news: Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
"With Cristiano still in it, I don't think it has opened up all that much", said Solskjaer.
"You earn your luck, but sometimes it's better to be lucky than good".
"It's so unusual, the Arsenal one, very disappointed in the result it hurts more than anything".More news: Kennedy will not be retained as A&M men's basketball head coach
- New data suggest eggs increase risk of heart attacks and strokes
- Jurgen Klopp predicts Reds won't spend big this summer
- President Donald Trump meets Arlene Foster in Washington
- Kylie Jenner Reveals The Name She ALMOST Picked For Daughter Stormi!
- LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game
- Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal to clash in Indian Wells semi-final
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit
- World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks
- Love Island's Michael Thalassitis has died, aged 26
- Thieves Attempt to Steal $3.4M Painting, End up With a Fake