"The more games you win, the more confidence you breed, the more hunger there is in the players".
"You can look behind the result and say that was a good performance, but we didn't get what we deserved".
Bale has been at Real Madrid since 2013 and is a four-time victor of the Champions League, although there is no chance of a fifth this term after bowing out to Ajax in the round of 16.
Following Friday's Champions League draw, Solskjaer insisted that the fans will rightly be excited to come up against the La Liga giants and has even claimed that his friends are teasing him that it's going to be Manchester United's year in Europe.More news: Eddie Jones taunts Scotland over Twickenham barren run
"There have been a couple of comments about "You used to wear the number 20" and blah blah blah, but I believe that you get what you deserve in life, in sports".
United beat Chelsea and Arsenal on their way to winning the 1999 FA Cup, an achievement matched in this year's competition already, and they face another tough game against Wolves at Molineux on Saturday evening in the quarter-finals.
"If you put the work in, I believe, if you work hard, show the right attitude, if you go in every single day and do the right things you can maximise your chances".
"We regularly review our intelligence to make sure our officers are where they need to be, but you can help too".More news: Video shows Chelsea Clinton berated for her 'rhetoric' for causing mosque shootings
"With Cristiano still in it, I don't think it has opened up all that much", said Solskjaer.
"You earn your luck, but sometimes it's better to be lucky than good".
"It's so unusual, the Arsenal one, very disappointed in the result it hurts more than anything".More news: Alleged Gambino Crime Boss Shot, Killed Outside Staten Island Home
- Rice reveals he's 'proud and honoured' to get England call up
- Christchurch attacker meant to continue rampage when arrested: PM Ardern
- Trump fails to end 'Apprentice' contestant's defamation lawsuit
- Conservative Party split down the middle as Parliament votes to delay Brexit
- New Zealand Shooter Planned to Continue Attack When Police Caught Him - PM
- Android Q will break clipboard manager apps
- Google cleans up by banning over 2 million 'misleading' ads in 2018
- LSU’s loss to Florida helps Vols in Championship Game
- Beto O'Rourke: Punk from El Paso joins 2020 race
- World reacts with sadness and anger to New Zealand mosque attacks