Eager to see what Apple has planned for this year's updates to its assorted operating systems?
Apple is promoting WWDC 2019 with the tagline: "Write code. Blow minds" along with an image of a robot, signifying the importance of artificial intelligence. The new iOS version is expected to bring a system-wide dark mode - somewhat similar to how macOS 10.14 Mojave brought a dark mode previous year. These new announcements will hopefully make the iPad a far more capable device, something which keeps Apple's tablet on a leash when it is running iOS 12.More news: Huawei has developed own operating system for smartphones and PCs
Aside from iOS 13, Apple would announce macOS 10.15 as the new macOS version at WWDC 2019. The event brings together thousands of developers from across the world, giving them access to Apple's engineers for hands-on training. Among the software stuff, there may also be some hardware news, including the one many have been waiting for two years now, and that's the new Mac Pro announcement.
Other innovations that Apple will address include machine learning, augmented reality, and health and fitness.
Apple says that tickets are issued through a random selection process, and developers will be notified of their application status by March 21 at 5 p.m. PDT.More news: Kareem Hunt suspended: Cleveland Browns RB banned 8 games
Those not lucky enough to be their can live-stream the conference on the WWDC app for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV as well as through the Apple Developer website. "Our developers are incredibly passionate about creating the next generation of mind-blowing experiences for the world through apps".
Up to 350 WWDC student scholarships are available this year, providing students and members of all STEM organisations an opportunity to earn a free ticket and lodging at the event.More news: English success in Champions League could make Nations League 'mess' - Southgate
- U.S. & allied diplomats storm out as Venezuelan FM addresses United Nations drugs convention
- NKorean official: Kim rethinking U.S. talks, launch moratorium
- Supreme Court revokes the lifetime ban on S Sreesanth
- Nissan asking shareholders to vote to oust Ghosn as director：The Asahi Shimbun
- Best to worst dressed at the 2019 iHeart Radio Awards
- Kuwait falls in quality of living
- Ravens rebound to secure RB Ingram, FS Thomas as free agents
- 5 children, 4 others dead in Brazil school shooting
- Zidane closes the door on James Rodríguez＇s return to Real Madrid
- Trump says Europe is 'being ripped apart' by Brexit