Joe is expected to be in Mumbai on April 1 and 2 to promote the upcoming film amongst Indian fans, who will be among the first in the world to interact with the director before the film hits the big screens. He will be in Mumbai in the month of April.
Joe Russo will kick off Asia Pacific promotional tour for Avengers: Endgame in India. Outside of the MCU, Holland lends his voice to Spies in Disguise this September and has the 2020 releases The Voyage of Doctor Dolittle, Chaos Walking, The Devil All the Time, and Disney/Pixar's Onward on tap. And now, Indian fans and others across the world can not wait to witness the grand conclusion in Avengers: Endgame which will release on 26th April. Thank you for embracing these movies.More news: Reputed mob leader killed in shooting at Dongan Hills home
The filmmaker has said that he is delighted to be coming to India and is overwhelmed with the response that "Avengers: Infinity War" got a year ago. In its opening weekend. the film minted over Rs 120 crore. The film was the first part of the two-film conclusion of the Thanos storyline that began in 2008 with Robert Downey Jr starrer Iron Man.
Last week, Disney showed brand new footage from Avengers: Endgame during its shareholders meeting, revealing quite a few spoilers for Avengers 4 in the process.More news: Dollar softer on U.S
The Russo brothers are not content with just claiming that little slice in history though and already have their eyes set on the future and their new film project, which will be taking them in a more down to earth direction and away from a big blockbuster films for the time being. The Russo brothers directorial will arrive on April 26 this year in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.More news: Odell Beckham Jr was 'a little surprised' by trade to Browns
- Scientists Say AirPods May be Linked to Cancer
- Israel says uncovers Hezbollah unit led by notorious commander
- Final Avengers: Endgame Trailer Expected To Drop By The End Of March
- Apple Announces "It's Show Time" March 25th Event, Here's What to Expect
- NSW man uses mobile phone to block arrow attack
- Bayern Munich pushed aside and knocked out by Liverpool
- Steve Kerr laughs off lipreading criticism of Draymond Green
- Vietnam woman in North Korea murder case has release bid rejected
- An Eye Doctor may help diagnose Alzheimer’s before its symptoms
- UK, EU announce change to Brexit deal ahead of key vote