As part of the shake-up, Harry and Megchan have named high-flying PR guru Sara Latham - who has worked for Bill and Hillary Clinton - as their new dedicated head of communications.
The duchess is believed to be around six weeks away from the arrival of her first child, which she has said is due in late April or early May.
Latham acted as a senior advisor for Clinton's 2016 campaign from August 2015 until the November 2016 election, according to her LinkedIn profile.More news: Ontario to ban cellphones from classrooms for non-educational purposes
In addition she was recruited into British politics in 2005 to help Tony Blair's Labour party in that year's general election campaign.
Harry and Meghan, known officially as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have shared staff with William and Kate since their marriage in May past year.
"However, every time you see a picture of him with the lads and doing something else, it is all smiles and laughter".More news: Markets Right Now: Stocks close higher on Wall Street
"The Duke of Sussex now has his own private office, which has been supporting the Duchess since the engagement of Their Royal Highnesses in November 2017", the Palace said in a statement (via Reuters). The news of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's new office, set to be based at Buckingham Palace, was announced on Thursday by the palace. "The Household, which will be created with the support of The Queen and The Prince of Wales, will be established in the spring", the statement reads, shared by royal expert Katie Nicholl.
The Duchess may also be hard at work on her family's move to their new home, Frogmore Cottage.
Marrow went on to accuse Markle of being a "hypocrite" after she enjoyed a fancy baby shower at what he called a "great expense", despite reports the entire party was paid for by her famous pals.More news: Whoopi Goldberg returns to 'The View' after near-death illness
- 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty
- McGregor arrested in Miami after run-in with fan
- U.S. Senate votes to end support for Saudi war in Yemen
- No deal Brexit: No tariffs for Irish goods going to NI
- Pizza Pizza Offering Super Cheap Deals At Restaurants Across Canada Tomorrow
- One soldier to face prosecution — Bloody Sunday
- New MLB Deal To Include $1M HR Derby Bonus, Single Trade Deadline
- SS Rajamouli, Jr NTR, Ram Charan Address The Media!
- Facebook blames long outage on 'server configuration change'
- $448M Up For Grabs In Latest Powerball Drawing