A statement on the club's website said: "Real Madrid CF and FC Porto have agreed the transfer of the player Eder Militao, who will be linked to the club during the next six seasons, until June 30, 2025".More news: Dollar softer on U.S
Madrid were believed to be in the driving seat for the 21-year-old, with a recent report claiming that the European champions have a "verbal agreement" with the Brazilian.
"He comes to the Whites from Porto, where he has quickly become a star of the team in only his first year in the Portuguese League".
"A versatile footballer, Militao plays largely as a centre-back although he has also spent time at right-back". It stands out for its speed, placement and ability to anticipate.More news: Oil Prices Spike As EIA Confirms Inventory Draw
Porto acquired him from Sao Paulo and handed him a five-year contract.
He has made 34 appearances this season and helped Portuguese champions into the Champions League quarter-finals.More news: Kalank teaser: Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan starrer promises a classic epic romance
"Prior to making the move to Portugal, Militao made a name for himself in Brazilian football".
- Trump budget proposal cuts NIH research, retains border wall plan
- Lori Loughlin Arrested in California
- UK, EU announce change to Brexit deal ahead of key vote
- Scientists Say AirPods May be Linked to Cancer
- Vietnam woman in North Korea murder case has release bid rejected
- Tom Holland Teams Back Up with Russo Brothers for 'Cherry'
- Sri Lanka lose Kusal Perera for rest of ODI series
- Bolsonaro links to Franco murder suspects coincidence, say police
- Israel says uncovers Hezbollah unit led by notorious commander
- Eden Hazard Determined To Join Real Madrid Following Zidane Return