Police paid a visit to R. Kelly's Chicago home on Tuesday in response to a tip that his girlfriends and multiple other women were planning to kill themselves as part of a "suicide pact", only to find the report was unfounded.
On Wednesday, King sat down with Azriel's parents and gave them a chance to respond to their daughter's claims that they exploited her for monetary gain.More news: Did Olivia Jade Know Her Application to USC was Bogus?
The I Believe I Can Fly hitmaker's private life came under scrutiny in 2017 after BuzzFeed News published allegations from Savage and Clary's parents that he had brainwashed their daughters into a "sex cult". The Clarys told King they were so furious that they went knocking on hotel doors to find her and confront her and Kelly. "You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that out". "I take full responsibility", Angelo Clary said. "We can take responsibility but to the world, how much responsibility did R. Kelly take?"
"I feel like I failed my daughter because I should have saw different signs", her father says during the interview, "I should have saw the change in my baby girl instead of the love that we instilled in her, that she was showing us and putting on a charade". What I trusted was I raised my child right. "I'm so angry with him", she added. "I trust my daughter was-will be honest with us, and [the tour] was strictly [for] her music", he continued. "It was not only just him and his handlers and his cohorts.it was also our daughter, because you have to understand, she was lying and duping us and pulling the wool over our eyes from the beginning".More news: Tom Holland Teams Back Up with Russo Brothers for 'Cherry'
The child support issue is separate from Kelly's criminal case, in which he faces 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse.
Angelo and Alice Clary told King that they think their daughter tricked them from the start of her relationship with Kelly, whom she met when she was 17.More news: You can now stream PC games to an Xbox One
Azriel Clary has continually defended R Kelly and claimed that she's with him under her own free will and that all the claims that she's being held captive by the "Ignition" star are being driven by her parents as they want to extort the singer for money. "I've heard all kinds of stuff".
- Dollar softer on U.S
- One soldier to face prosecution — Bloody Sunday
- Facebook & Instagram experience massive outage across US & Europe
- Sri Lanka lose Kusal Perera for rest of ODI series
- Trump budget proposal cuts NIH research, retains border wall plan
- Air pollution killing almost as many people as smoking in Britain
- Apple Announces "It's Show Time" March 25th Event, Here's What to Expect
- 'B****cks': United Kingdom attourney general responds to report on his Brexit advice
- Bayern Munich pushed aside and knocked out by Liverpool
- Pizza Pizza Offering Super Cheap Deals At Restaurants Across Canada Tomorrow