Until then, ch-ch-check out the official trailer (above) and the film's new poster - along with more of the best fan reactions - (below)!More news: Ontario to ban cellphones from classrooms for non-educational purposes
In the first "Avengers: Endgame" trailer, things looked dire for Tony Stark. The film, which marks the culmination of more than a decade and 21 other movies of build up, is due out on April 26, 2019. None of us can go back.
Towards the end of the trailer, we see Steve Rogers, Scott Lang, Clint Barton, Nebula, James Rhodes, Natasha Romanoff and Tony Stark marching at the Avengers facility in brand new white suits. Or a Quantum Realm suit? The "starting over" bit is the most interesting, considering how most of the conversation around the film has touched on the possibility of alternate dimensions being introduced into the MCU, thereby allowing old characters to organically make way for the new. But nice try, Marvel. This tiny light at the end of the tunnel is no doubt sparked by this "plan" Captain America is determined to pull off, as well as the arrival of Captain Marvel (Brie Larson).More news: Did Olivia Jade Know Her Application to USC was Bogus?
After reciprocating smiles, Thor declares, "I like this one".
From a now clean-shaven Cap to long haired Black Widow, a grieving Hawkeye, the clip could have also confirmed a few theories doing the rounds of a possible time lapse since the catastrophic events in "Avengers: Infinity War". Once again kicking off with Tony Stark's space diaries, the trailer proceeds to highlight the survivor's pasts, including a deeper look at Hawkeye slash Ronin; expect plenty of tragedy to befall the team's clutch archer.More news: Canadian police needs help to find 4 criminals in $200K Bitcoin fraud
"I like her", Chris Hemsworth's Thor deduces after meeting the mighty Carol Danvers.
- Thomas Cook Staff Threaten To Remove Woman From Flight Over Outfit
- New MLB Deal To Include $1M HR Derby Bonus, Single Trade Deadline
- McGregor arrested in Miami after run-in with fan
- U.S. Senate votes to end support for Saudi war in Yemen
- Unvaccinated Kids Are Now Banned From Schools In Italy
- Retail Inflation Rises to Four-month High in February
- 'B****cks': United Kingdom attourney general responds to report on his Brexit advice
- Frank Lampard urges Callum Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
- Police file dowry, sexual harassment charges against Indian cricketer Shami
- 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty