"We will pass women's reservation bill in Lok Sabha, assemblies and reserve 33% for women in govt jobs".
"Law must apply to everybody, not be applied selectively".
Wearing a jeans and T-shirt, Gandhi faced a range of questions from the students about the Congress-led UPA's plans for economic growth, bringing peace in Jammu and Kashmir, on charges against his brother-in-law Robert Vadra, views about the Modi government and the reason for hugging Modi in Parliament.More news: Murray throws at his pro day, meets with Giants
Gandhi had said that all national institutions were under attack under the current Modi government and had accused it of ignoring actual issues, such as unemployment.
"We have requested the EC to take action against Rahul Gandhi for levelling unverified allegations against PM Narendra Modi yesterday in Ahmedabad, when the Model Code of Conduct is already in effect", said Prasad.
Rahul was also asked about his now-infamous hug with Prime Minister Modi previous year. I don't have any animosity towards him. "He was so angry that he was not able to see the beauty of the world". So I thought that atleast my part my side I should show affection.More news: New Zealand vs Bangladesh - Highlights & Stats
"'I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent' Mahatma Gandhi", she said in another tweet.
"We are convinced India is spending less on education, our target is 6 per cent". He reiterated it when he addressed a media conference later in the city. "It will be the first order that the Congress government will sign when it comes to power after the 2019 general elections", Gandhi said at a public meeting on Wednesday in Nagercoil in Kanyakumari district as DMK leader M K Stalin and other allies looked on.
The code of conduct came into effect on March 10, when the EC announced the schedule of the seven-phase Lok Sabha elections.More news: Android Q Beta Ready for Pixel Phones
- K-pop star quits over secret sex videos
- Fiat Chrysler to Recall 862520 US Vehicles over Excess Emissions
- Google Hardware makes cuts to laptop and tablet development, cancels products
- Facebook Facing Criminal Investigation Into Device Data Share Deals
- Felicity Huffman Released from Custody on $250K Bond Amid College Admissions Scam
- #Trashtag: the eco-conscious social media challenge that's gone viral
- An Eye Doctor may help diagnose Alzheimer’s before its symptoms
- China's dissent on Azhar counters mutual goals
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Six charts on what we know so far
- Chrome 73 finally supports dark mode on Mac