"We will pass women's reservation bill in Lok Sabha, assemblies and reserve 33% for women in govt jobs".
"Law must apply to everybody, not be applied selectively".
Wearing a jeans and T-shirt, Gandhi faced a range of questions from the students about the Congress-led UPA's plans for economic growth, bringing peace in Jammu and Kashmir, on charges against his brother-in-law Robert Vadra, views about the Modi government and the reason for hugging Modi in Parliament.More news: Ethiopian Airlines crash: Six charts on what we know so far
Gandhi had said that all national institutions were under attack under the current Modi government and had accused it of ignoring actual issues, such as unemployment.
"We have requested the EC to take action against Rahul Gandhi for levelling unverified allegations against PM Narendra Modi yesterday in Ahmedabad, when the Model Code of Conduct is already in effect", said Prasad.
Rahul was also asked about his now-infamous hug with Prime Minister Modi previous year. I don't have any animosity towards him. "He was so angry that he was not able to see the beauty of the world". So I thought that atleast my part my side I should show affection.More news: Chrome 73 finally supports dark mode on Mac
"'I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent' Mahatma Gandhi", she said in another tweet.
"We are convinced India is spending less on education, our target is 6 per cent". He reiterated it when he addressed a media conference later in the city. "It will be the first order that the Congress government will sign when it comes to power after the 2019 general elections", Gandhi said at a public meeting on Wednesday in Nagercoil in Kanyakumari district as DMK leader M K Stalin and other allies looked on.
The code of conduct came into effect on March 10, when the EC announced the schedule of the seven-phase Lok Sabha elections.More news: White House mum on if Trump really thinks Dems 'hate' Jews
- Facebook Facing Criminal Investigation Into Device Data Share Deals
- Mercedes look to burst Ferrari’s bubble in Melbourne
- New Zealand vs Bangladesh - Highlights & Stats
- New Zealand calls for vaccination against measles following outbreak
- Odell Beckham Jr was 'a little surprised' by trade to Browns
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes with 157 people on board
- Beto Announced His 2020 Plans In A Sly Way
- Firefox Send free file transfer service now available for all
- North Korea election sees 99.99% turnout - KCNA
- Google Is Probably Making a Video Game Console