Zidane's return to Real Madrid might have reactived the operation to sign Christian Eriksen, according to reports in The Mirror, who claim that the French coach wants to bring in the Tottenham forward this summer.
Speaking in a news conference ahead of Chelsea's clash with Dynamo Kiev in the Europa League round of 16, Sarri insisted he is not dwelling on the uncertainty surrounding Hazard's future but reiterated that he will respect the Belgian's decision. You will have to ask Hazard.More news: Firefox Send free file transfer service now available for all
"I don't know whether he leaves Spurs or not but if I was in Zidane's head, this is what I would go after".
Hazard, whose Chelsea contract expires next year, has made no secret of his desire to play for Real. I am not anxious. I personally can not see him leaving, but you never know in football.
"I don't want to add to the speculation around Christian's contract and football future".More news: Reputed mob leader killed in shooting at Dongan Hills home
Moreno was asked who he would attempt to sign in the close season if he was Real boss Zinedine Zidane.
"I have a lot of players", Sarri explained. Obviously, we have many players of quality in our team but he is on another level and is one of the best in the world.
"Hudson-Odoi is doing very well for the last period, he will be in the 18, but I don't know [if he will be] on the pitch". I don't want to make a mistake in this.More news: Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes with 157 people on board
Do you have a life-changing story you would like us to publish?
- Google Hardware makes cuts to laptop and tablet development, cancels products
- K-pop star quits over secret sex videos
- Google Is Probably Making a Video Game Console
- Oil Prices Spike As EIA Confirms Inventory Draw
- Odell Beckham Jr was 'a little surprised' by trade to Browns
- An Eye Doctor may help diagnose Alzheimer’s before its symptoms
- UK, EU announce change to Brexit deal ahead of key vote
- Mercedes look to burst Ferrari’s bubble in Melbourne
- China's dissent on Azhar counters mutual goals
- Chrome 73 finally supports dark mode on Mac