Apple is also believed to be working on a subscription news service aimed at shaking up the world of journalism.
Are you excited about Apple's March 25th event?More news: Conservatives Jump to Tucker Carlson's Defense
Get ready for Apple's iPad lineup to expand once more, with Apple bringing new sizes to its tablet family. The gameplan is to ensure that people using Apple hardware will keep themselves interested with the company's own apps and media, instead of hopping to 3rd party apps and services, like users do with Netflix and standalone apps from HBO and the rest.
Typically, the invite for the March event, which will be held at the Steve Jobs Theater, doesn't concretely give anything away, but the "show time" tagline is certainly a hint towards a TV/movie service.
Sources previously told Reuters that the company is targeting April for the launch of a streaming television service that will likely include subscription TV service.More news: NSW man uses mobile phone to block arrow attack
Apple acquired the digital magazine app Texture past year, which enables you to read a huge number of publications for a single monthly fee, a bit like a music streaming service. However, it is possible that the company might unveil the rumored 5th generation iPad mini, AirPods 2, and AirPower wireless charging mat.
The event will be live streamed on the 25th of March, and we will be covering it live as per usual.More news: New Zealand vs Bangladesh - Highlights & Stats
- China's dissent on Azhar counters mutual goals
- White House mum on if Trump really thinks Dems 'hate' Jews
- Oil Prices Spike As EIA Confirms Inventory Draw
- Mercedes look to burst Ferrari’s bubble in Melbourne
- Trump budget proposal cuts NIH research, retains border wall plan
- Air pollution killing almost as many people as smoking in Britain
- Kalank teaser: Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan starrer promises a classic epic romance
- UK, EU announce change to Brexit deal ahead of key vote
- 'King Leo' - Fans react to Lionel Messi's heroic performance
- Lori Loughlin Arrested in California