That total places the current jackpot as the 14th largest in history and the 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever.
Florida Lottery's Powerball jackpot has climbed to almost half a billion dollars.
The Powerball jackpot has also been on a rise, reaching $448 million for Wednesday night's drawing.More news: McGregor arrested in Miami after run-in with fan
The winning numbers are 18-36-45-47-69 Powerball 14 Power Play 3x. The estimated cash value for Saturday's drawing is $300.2 million. One ticket matched all five white numbers with the optional Power Play and is $2 million.
· There were 1,468,589 tickets sold in the drawing that won at least $4.
When a jackpot victor is determined, the prize will reset at $40 million. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 292,201,338.More news: Real Madrid to sign Porto's Militao in 50m euros deal
There were no jackpot winners in Saturday's lottery, but more than 36,000 people won prizes in IL after the drawing.
Powerball is held in 44 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
The deadline to buy tickets for Saturday night's drawing is 10:00 p.m. EST.More news: 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty
Two tickets in NY matched the five white balls but not the Powerball to win $1 million, according to a lottery press release.
- Unvaccinated Kids Are Now Banned From Schools In Italy
- Facebook & Instagram experience massive outage across US & Europe
- New MLB Deal To Include $1M HR Derby Bonus, Single Trade Deadline
- Marvel What If series reportedly coming to Disney Plus
- Fans send love to Justin Bieber
- U.S. Senate votes to end support for Saudi war in Yemen
- One soldier to face prosecution — Bloody Sunday
- Tom Holland Teams Back Up with Russo Brothers for 'Cherry'
- You can now stream PC games to an Xbox One
- Did Olivia Jade Know Her Application to USC was Bogus?