That total places the current jackpot as the 14th largest in history and the 8th largest Powerball jackpot ever.
Florida Lottery's Powerball jackpot has climbed to almost half a billion dollars.
The Powerball jackpot has also been on a rise, reaching $448 million for Wednesday night's drawing.More news: Frank Lampard urges Callum Hudson-Odoi to stay at Chelsea
The winning numbers are 18-36-45-47-69 Powerball 14 Power Play 3x. The estimated cash value for Saturday's drawing is $300.2 million. One ticket matched all five white numbers with the optional Power Play and is $2 million.
· There were 1,468,589 tickets sold in the drawing that won at least $4.
When a jackpot victor is determined, the prize will reset at $40 million. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 292,201,338.More news: Real Madrid to sign Porto's Militao in 50m euros deal
There were no jackpot winners in Saturday's lottery, but more than 36,000 people won prizes in IL after the drawing.
Powerball is held in 44 states, the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
The deadline to buy tickets for Saturday night's drawing is 10:00 p.m. EST.More news: Marvel What If series reportedly coming to Disney Plus
Two tickets in NY matched the five white balls but not the Powerball to win $1 million, according to a lottery press release.
- Unvaccinated Kids Are Now Banned From Schools In Italy
- Ontario to ban cellphones from classrooms for non-educational purposes
- Dollar softer on U.S
- One soldier to face prosecution — Bloody Sunday
- Canadian police needs help to find 4 criminals in $200K Bitcoin fraud
- Thomas Cook Staff Threaten To Remove Woman From Flight Over Outfit
- Fans send love to Justin Bieber
- You can now stream PC games to an Xbox One
- 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett pleads not guilty
- Chiefs release oft-injured Berry after 8 seasons