The 32-year-old actress, who plays Daenerys Targaryen on the hit series, admitted she is a 'goody two shoes, ' but quipped that she had a stab at trying to fit the giant metal sculpture into her auto. Oberyn Martell-inspired aspirin? Get at me HBO, I have a few ideas for you. "It didn't fit, so what are you gonna do?"More news: Talks With The Taliban
She added, "It took us a long time to film this one for a very good reason". Game of Thrones whisky, sneakers and bobbleheads are nice and all, but what we really wanted was a Game of Thrones-themed edition of milk's favorite cookie, the Oreo.
I fully agree with @CandyHunting in wanting to see Oreos used to build things like the Wall and Winterfell...and then I'd like to eat those buildings.More news: Bradley Cooper received advice from Jennifer Lopez before Lady Gaga Oscars performance
This is what Emilia told E! on the Oscars 2019 red carpet.
ET recently spoke with David Nutter, director of "Thrones'" season eight premiere, who teased that the final season will absolutely "live up to the hype". However we were thrown another tidbit last night in the midst of a trailer for all the great new shows coming to HBO this year (of which there are many). I remember everyone walking around towards the end going, 'I've had enough now. I know these people exist because I'm one of them.More news: Zarif is in charge of Iran's foreign policy, says head Quds forces
- Egypt: Deaths and injuries in fire at Cairo's main train station
- Warren Buffett says he’d support Bloomberg for president
- Collapse of unlicensed gold mine in Indonesia buries dozens
- Microsoft Reporting Dropping Two New Xbox Systems By 2020
- India vs Australia 2nd T20I scorecard
- Tainted liquor kills dozens in India's Assam state
- Keselowski shakes off flu to win Atlanta
- Energizer's Smartphone With An 18000 mAh Battery is Absolutely Ridiculous
- $479M Pentagon Contract With Microsoft Is Justified, CEO Contends
- Tom Brady Rookie Card Sells For Record $400,000 At Auction