GameStop Germany has listed Spyro Reignited Trilogy for Switch. Gematsu caught it up as well so it looks quite convincing right now. Capturing it before it was ultimately pulled; this indicated that a Switch version of Spyro Reignited Trilogy would be arriving on August 16. Well, that is, assuming it is coming out; don't take this as official until we hear from Activision.
Spyro Reignited Trilogy first launched for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 13, 2018. The remastered bundle made no mention of Nintendo's hybrid console in its initial reveal, but soon after the official Nintendo UK store temporarily accepted pre-orders for " Spyro the Dragon Remastered".More news: George Clooney says Meghan being harassed just like Diana
KitGuru Says: Spyro on Switch seems like a no-brainer, offering the dynamic platformer on-the-go. The level designs are all fairly basic, a holdout of remaining true to the originals, but are populated with enough eye candy to keep them interesting.
The Reignited Trilogy seems to be following the same release date path as the Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy.More news: Justin Bieber seeking treatment for depression
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is available on PS4 and Xbox One. If so, would you still be picking it up for Switch, should it finally come to the console?More news: Anthony Joshua to fight Jarrell Miller in U.S. on June 1
- Morgan Stanley to buy Calgary-based Solium Capital for $1.1 billion
- Terrorists target IRGC bus in southeastern Iran
- Savage’s Manager Asked Several Artists to Perform His ‘Rockstar’ Verse at Grammys
- Oil rises 2% on Saudi Arabia, OPEC cuts
- Michelle Obama's Mom Doesn't Think She's a "Real Star"
- NASA rover finally bites the dust on Mars after 15 years
- Red Bull unveil livery change on new F1 auto for 2019
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered For Nintendo Switch Listed On Ubisoft Website
- Apple's Health Records will soon be made available to U.S. military veterans
- Dortmund's flight delayed as Jadon Sancho forgets his passport