As ever, just work with your PlayStation account manager, and they will walk you through the steps that we've learned through our partnership with Epic on how this works.
"We now don't support cross-platform play, but are always working on new features and improvements we can add to our game", an official Respawn message notes on the subject. We're open for business on this one.
He then stated that there isn't any "gating factor" regarding cross-play right now; unfortunately, Shawn Layden has since been called out by the CEO of Wargroove developer Chucklefish on ResetEra for that statement being false. "We were told no".More news: Breaking Bad Movie: Vince Gilligan’s Feature to Air on Netflix & AMC
"I think Nintendo's doing wonderful things with the Switch, and the platform", he beamed.
"We just launched Wargroove with cross-play between PC, Switch and Xbox so I wanted to chime in, ' said the company's chief exec, Finn Brice". A few weeks later, Sony rectified the issue by slashing the price down to a more reasonable $59.99.
Yesterday, we published bits of a Game Informer interview where PlayStation Studios boss Shawn Layden said that PlayStation 4 Cross play was "open for business" He suggested that all developers need to do is speak to the account managers to get the ball rolling on full cross platform play, a feature that is to date, only available to Fortnite and Rocket League players. Finally, those of us wanting to play a friendly game of the next big release on Switch with our best friends on PS4 would be able to do just that. "But we're spending more time, more energy, certainly more money, on making them". "We were told no".More news: Apple iPhone sales fall in China
"Apparently, it is now possible for Chucklefish to "*literally* toggle a switch and have it working, so while "policy work might be more complicated for Sony", it doesn't seem to be a matter of developers not asking like Shawn Layden told GameInformer.
As always, feel free to share your thoughts on this one in our comments section below.
Retailers would come in - you'd see a guy and he'd say "I'm from Sears, and I handle Hot Wheels, Barbie, VHS and video games".More news: Here’s the LG G8 ThinQ in all its leaked glory
- Israeli Strike in Syrian Golan Destroyed Iranian Observation Network
- Pentagon fears China, Russia pose challenge to US space capabilities
- IBM’s AI machine loses debate against a human
- Texas couple jailed after children found neglected
- James Tate fear over if racing can resume this week
- Ford Issues Three Rapid-Fire Recalls on Over 1.8 Million Cars and Pickups
- Terrorists target IRGC bus in southeastern Iran
- Windies Cricketer Gets Four-Match Ban For Alleged Homophobic Comment
- Spike Lee casts Chadwick Boseman in first film since Blakkklansman
- Ramos to make 600th Real Madrid appearance