"I am up to the speed of the Premier League and that was what I was looking for".
"Regardless of whether [Liverpool] become champions or Champions League winners, he will extend to 99.9 per cent".
Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jovic is on the radar of Liverpool dating back to a year ago due to his form for the German Bundesliga club.
"He is flexible and ambitious enough to think about this opportunity, if there is another opportunity". On one hand, that is very attractive for Klopp, but on the other hand, a bit frustrating: "Bayern always signed some of his players, and that was gnawing at him".More news: Enes Kanter signs deal with Portland Trail Blazers
There will be no Virgil van Dijk in the team as the Dutchman is suspended, meaning there is some huge responsibility on his shoulders going into the game.
That is a worry, especially given that Bayern boast one of world football's most lethal finishers in Robert Lewndowski.
Klopp can, of course, take these frustrations out on Bayern with victory over two legs in the last 16, and Honigstein believes Liverpool are 60-40 favourites.
That said, Liverpool might just have a surprise counter for the Poland worldwide.
Now, Jamie Carragher stated that the players lacked intensity against the Pep Guardiola team and looked like "mannequins". "I'd advise him to join Liverpool".More news: Reddit raises $300 million in finance round led by China's Tencent
Apart from Liverpool and Barcelona, European champions Real Madrid have also been linked with a move for the player.
Hopefully Honigstein is right, and if his claim is true, we could see Klopp signing a new long-term contract in the future.
"In January 2014 we had a friendly against Bayern in Salzburg, the coach was then still Pep Guardiola and we surprised them with our way of playing", Mane told Sport Bild.
"It will not be clear, but I see Liverpool in the lead in the end".More news: Ryan Adams accused of sexual misconduct, emotional abuse by seven women
- Airbus to stop the production of A380 superjumbo jet
- Spike Lee casts Chadwick Boseman in first film since Blakkklansman
- President Trump Has Room-Sized Golf Simulator Installed at White House
- Shawn Layden’s Comments on PS4 Cross-Play Clash with Wargoove Developer’s Experience
- Macedonia officially changes name to North Macedonia
- Federal Bureau of Investigation releases hand-drawn sketches of alleged victims after serial killer's confession
- Ressa posts bail for cyberlibel charge
- IBM’s AI machine loses debate against a human
- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation chief claims alliance preparing defensive measures for 'INF-free world'
- FEMA Administrator Brock Long Says He Will Step Down