Trump has installed a new room-sized golf simulator at the White House personal quarters, replacing an "older, less sophisticated golf simulator" put in during the Obama administration, according to The Washington Post. Perks of the office!
The device, which reportedly cost $50,000, will enable the President to simulate playing on some of the world's most famous golf courses.More news: Israeli Strike in Syrian Golan Destroyed Iranian Observation Network
The Post reported an unnamed White House official who said Mr Trump had not yet used the simulator. It replaced an older, less sophisticated system installed under former President Barack Obama, according to the paper, which cited two people told about the system.
U.S. President Donald Trump plays a round of golf at Trump Turnberry Luxury Collection Resort during the U.S. President's first official visit to the United Kingdom on July 15, 2018 in Turnberry, Scotland. He tweeted about Obama's golf hobby 27 times from 2012 to 2016, according to SB Nation.More news: FEMA Administrator Brock Long Says He Will Step Down
Whoa, what? How dare he change the White House and install a game to ignore doing presidential things (even though so many at the Post and others hate when he does those presidential things).
The White House has a long history of renovations, including recreational activities installed by presidents.More news: Reddit raises $300 million in finance round led by China's Tencent
- James Tate fear over if racing can resume this week
- Pentagon fears China, Russia pose challenge to US space capabilities
- Shakedown run with RB15 put a smile on Verstappen's face
- Ford Issues Three Rapid-Fire Recalls on Over 1.8 Million Cars and Pickups
- Ramos to make 600th Real Madrid appearance
- Spike Lee casts Chadwick Boseman in first film since Blakkklansman
- Browns will have zero-tolerance policy with Hunt, says GM
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Martin Scorsese To Produce Limited Series For Hulu
- Enes Kanter signs deal with Portland Trail Blazers
- Windies Cricketer Gets Four-Match Ban For Alleged Homophobic Comment