LG's upcoming flagship, the LG G8 ThinQ has been leaked in the form of renders multiple times in the past and some of its key specifications have surfaced too. Its next phone, the G8 ThinQ, will likely be unveiled at Mobile World Congress next month, and new leaks appear to confirm its design.
Shared by Twitter leakster, Evan Blass, the renders reveal a clear look at the G8 ThinQ in all possible angles, having some familiar feel to last year's G7 ThinQ. Again, this is in line with previous leaks from OnLeaks and XDA. One significant feature is that LG has kept its loyalty toward the headphone jack and will continue providing support for your older audio hardware which comes with a 3.5mm jack.More news: US Breast Cancer Deaths Averted Over Three Decades
The LG G7 ThinQ came with 3000mAh battery and according to a report, the upcoming device might pack a 3,400mAh battery which is still less when compared to its competitors. This ToF tech delivers more accurate measurements of an objects distance from the camera, LG says, which could help it to offer better facial recognition and also be ideal for augmented reality and virtual reality applications.
On the back, the LG G8 ThinQ has a fingerprint scanner and not the in-display scanner, and much like the G7 ThinQ, the G8 will come fitted with a dual rear setup, but while the G7 has a vertical orientation, the G8 ThinQ camera is now horizontally aligned.More news: Red Bull unveil livery change on new F1 auto for 2019
According to the rumored specs, the handset is expected to come with a 6.1-inch OLED display with 1440 x 3120 pixels resolutions and the device should be running on Android 9 Pie operating system out of the box.More news: Morgan Stanley to buy Calgary-based Solium Capital for $1.1 billion
- Bill Cosby Spokesman Says Cosby Thinks Prison is "Amazing Experience"
- Woman wanted in chair tossing off balcony surrenders to police
- Ramos to make 600th Real Madrid appearance
- NASA rover finally bites the dust on Mars after 15 years
- "Game of Thrones": Ser Pounce is dead, so why even keep watching?
- George Clooney says Meghan being harassed just like Diana
- Breaking Bad Movie: Vince Gilligan’s Feature to Air on Netflix & AMC
- Teen Defies Anti-Vax Parents, Speaks Out
- Westbrook savours breaking long-standing triple-double record
- Company that promised one-way ticket to Mars goes bankrupt